19| Dream

(A/N ~ Smut warning ⚠️
Waise ye warning nhi h invitation h bhayii. 🤭🤭I know you guys are dirty minded)

Author's POV

Morning came, and Adhiraj found himself in his room, still drowsy from sleep. Suddenly, he felt water droplets on his face, jolting him awake. Opening his eyes, he saw Annahita standing before him, draped in a beautiful red transparent saree. Water dripped from her hair, and she appeared like an angel descended from the sky.

Confusion clouded Adhiraj's mind. Why was Annahita in his room, looking so enchanting? But beneath her angelic facade, he sensed something ominous, as if she were a messenger of death, come to claim his soul.

He rose from his bed and approached her, his gaze fixed on her reflection in the mirror. Annahita glanced back at him through the mirror before turning to face him. A smile graced her lips as she spoke, her voice like a melody. "I've been trying to wake you up, Jaan, but you weren't budging," she said, pouting playfully.

Adhiraj was spellbound by her beauty, momentarily lost in her presence. But when she uttered the word "jaan" his attention snapped back to reality. His heart raced as he questioned her, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"Jaan? Did you just call me jaan?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper.

Annahita stepped closer, taking hold of his hands in hers. Adhiraj's breath caught in his throat as she placed his hands on her waist, drawing nearer still.

"Yes, Jaan" she whispered, her words sending a shiver down his spine. "I've fallen in love with you. Just make me yours."

As their desires ignited, Adhiraj couldn't resist the pull any longer. With a mixture of reluctance and longing, he tightened his grip on Annahita's waist, drawing her closer to his chest.

"You don't know what you're saying right now" Adhiraj cautioned, his voice laced with a hidden warning.

But Annahita's persistence only fueled the fire within her. "Your morning husky voice is so seductive, Jaan. Please, just make me yours" she pleaded, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest and bicep.

Adhiraj struggled against the temptation, holding Annahita's hand firmly as she attempted to unbutton his shirt. "Don't tempt me, Jaan. Please. I can't do this right now. Not until you're mine" he implored, his resolve wavering.

But Annahita's pleas were relentless. "Please, Adi. Make me yours" she whispered, her lips capturing his in a passionate kiss.

Adhiraj's eyes widened in shock at her boldness, but the intoxicating allure of her touch proved too powerful to resist. He yielded to her advances, returning her kiss with equal fervor. As their lips danced in a fervent embrace, Adhiraj's restraint crumbled, and he explored her mouth with unrestrained passion.

With one hand, he pulled her closer, deepening their kiss, while the other found its way to the nape of her neck, holding her firmly in place.

As their passion intensified, Annahita tapped Adhiraj's shoulder, signaling the need for air. Reluctantly, he released her lips but remained close, resting his head on her shoulder as he savored her scent.

"Just leave, Jaana. You're making it difficult for me" Adhiraj murmured, his lips trailing kisses along her neck, unable to resist her allure.

Annahita's resolve wavered as she felt his touch, and she took his hand, leading him towards the bed. With a gentle push, she urged him to lie down, standing before him with determination in her eyes.