˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 25

seungkwan shot up from his position on his couch as he heard someone walking into his apartment. he was about panic, but he felt himself relax when he spotted mingyu in the doorway, the older boy taking off his shoes as he held a plastic bag.

seungkwan mumbled a silent greeting to the older boy as he lay back down on the couch, burying his face into the cushions as he let out a soft hum. he trailed his fingers against the carpet on the floor out of boredom as he waited for mingyu to explain why he was there.

out of the corner of his eye, seungkwan could spot mingyu lightly jogging over to the couch with a small smile on his face. he placed the bag on the coffee table as he stepped in front of seungkwan. he slumped down onto the floor with a huff, crossing his legs as he smiled down at seungkwan.

"good afternoon, kwannie." mingyu mumbled softly, reaching a hand up to brush a strand of hair that kept falling into seungkwan's eyes.

seungkwan groaned lightly as he turned his head to face the couch and mumbled, "shut up, hyung."

mingyu just laughed it off, patting the younger boy on the back as he asked, "are you still tired from the amusement park yesterday?"

seungkwan nodded softly as he faced mingyu again. his cheek squished against the cushions of his couch as he began to complain. "i don't know why i got on all of those rides. my ears and head hurt so bad, hyung."

mingyu smiled in amusement as he said, "yeah, i guess i'm to blame for that." the older boy mumbled as he looked away.

seungkwan closed his eyes and tried his hardest to suppress the groan that was trying to escape past his lips. "hyung, don't even start–"

"if i wasn't ignoring you all for so long, then hyung wouldn't have suggested the amusement park and–"

"hyung, it's not like you were the one screaming in my ears." seungkwan said softly, weakly slapping the older boy on the cheek as he added, "also, i know you love going on those rides, so i didn't mind it that much."

mingyu felt the corner of his lips twitch at the younger boy's words. he blinked rapidly as he shook the expression away. as he turned towards the coffee table and pulled a container out of the plastic bag, he held the container out to seungkwan, and he said, "i brought some lasagna."

seungkwan shot up in his seat, smiling brightly as he grabbed the container. "what?! ugh, you're the best, hyung. i love you."

seungkwan stood up quickly and jumped towards the kitchen, loudly telling his older friend that he was thinking of ordering food at that exact time. mingyu watched him walk away with a small sigh.

i love you too, mingyu thought to himself, smiling fondly as he watched seungkwan dig around in his cabinets for two forks.

seungkwan quickly returned to the living room as he said, "i wish i had something for us to drink."

mingyu chuckled to himself, holding up a finger as he reached into his plastic bag and pulled out two bottles of soda. seungkwan sighed in relief, shaking his head fondly as he walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the food and utensils they needed.

seungkwan walked into the living room and smiled as he sat on the couch. he crossed his legs as he sat and said, "is there anything else in that magical bag, hyung? did you also bring dessert?"

mingyu's face fell as he whipped his head around to face seungkwan. he slapped a hand on his forehead as he said, "i left the slice of cake at work."

seungkwan just sighed in dismay, opening the container of food and looking down at the lasagna as he said, "welp. i'll wait for you to go get it."