˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 15

when seungkwan woke up the next morning, it was as if someone had cracked open his skull. a very dramatic description, but that was how it felt for the young boy when he forced his eyes open and saw his friends dogpiling onto vernon that morning.

the various screams coming from his friends was enough reason for him to pretend he was still asleep. a smart person would have just left the room, but seungkwan was in no position to be standing up so soon. he still felt a little nauseous, and when he heard soonyoung approaching him, loud giggles and grabby hands, he knew he was done for.

seungkwan made sure to lock the bathroom door when he shoved soonyoung aside. he felt bad for ditching his friends last night, and he felt even worse for them staying up worrying for him. if he was about to spew horrendously into the toilet bowl, he'd like to keep what little shred of his dignity he had left and do it by himself.

according to soonyoung, when seungkwan left the club, the entire group gathered and went back to the hotel. the older boy didn't go into much detail after that, already knowing that seungkwan would feel even worse if he knew the full extent of their worrying the night before.

you got back here safe, and that's all that matters, soonyoung whispered to seungkwan when they were all going to sleep. the thirteen of them decided to stay in jeonghan's room that night, piling into the two mattresses, the ones unable to squeeze in having to sleep on the couch or the floor. seungkwan insisted he would sleep on the floor, feeling like he had already caused enough trouble for his friends that night.

with the guilt still weighing heavy in seungkwan's mind, he had no choice but to go back to his room and get ready to eat breakfast with his friends. he may have had to lean onto chan on the way back to their room, but he still got ready, which was a feat in itself.

what he hadn't expected was for wonwoo and mingyu to sweep him away when they reached the restaurant. his friends had no problem with this, as long as seungkwan was nearby. seungkwan was dragged away by his older friends as they tucked him into a table in the corner of the restaurant, far away from the other patrons who were loudly chatting that saturday morning.

seungkwan stared back at wonwoo and mingyu, who sat down in the seats opposite him, the couple talking amicably about what they should eat. the young boy just sat back as wonwoo called over a waiter and ordered for them, smiling warmly at seungkwan once he finished.

wonwoo put his hands on the table, clasping them together as he grinned cheekily at seungkwan. "so, seungkwan. it's time for breakfast and details."

seungkwan groaned. "don't say it like it's a show."

"oh, it is, and i'm tuning in." wonwoo said with a wink, looking to his left as he elbowed mingyu in the side harshly. 

mingyu winced as he clutched his side. he smiled forcibly at seungkwan as he pointed a thumb at wonwoo and said, "he wants to know what happened last night."

wonwoo scoffed, nudging mingyu's shoulder this time as he said, "hey, don't put all of this on me! you want to know what happened just as bad as i do."

mingyu shook his head as he continued to stare at seungkwan. "no, i don't." he said as he shook his hands fervently.

"you literally told me you were dying to know what happened. you spent the whole night ranting about how you hoped seungkwan was safe and that you wished you dragged seungkwan away when you had the chance." wonwoo said to mingyu in a hushed whisper, chuckling quietly as mingyu sent him a glare.

seungkwan bit his lower lip as he looked between the two of them. he looked unsure as he mumbled, "i don't know, guys..."

mingyu couldn't deny his curiosity, and maybe his approach wasn't the right one, but he decided to joke around as he said, "not to be that person, but you kinda owe me..."