˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 2

seungkwan wished he could tell wonwoo all of the thoughts in his head.

for instance, he wanted to say that the sandwich he was eating wasn't that good, but he was still thankful that wonwoo bought it for him. he also wanted to tell wonwoo that his new glasses looked really nice on him.

seungkwan instead chose to play a thumb wrestling game with wonwoo, in some pathetic excuse to just hold his hand. seungkwan knew there were easier ways to do so, yet that was the best idea he could think of. wonwoo wouldn't have even bat an eye at seungkwan if he just held his hand, knowing the boy was very affectionate and touchy, but seungkwan was too in his head to think about that.

seungkwan snapped out of his thoughts as he heard mingyu laugh next to him. seungkwan and wonwoo looked at the boy quizzically, wondering why he was laughing.

mingyu took a quick sip of his drink before he said, "you guys suck at thumb wrestling." which granted him similar scoffs from the two boys sitting across from him.

wonwoo pulled his hand away from seungkwan, holding his hand out to mingyu with a raised eyebrow in challenge. mingyu rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling as he linked hands with wonwoo and started swatting at his thumb.

seungkwan chuckled as he watched them, twirling the straw in his empty drink as he looked around the café. his gaze drifted to the display case, his eyes trailing over the various desserts. his face brightened as he saw a slice of tiramisu in the window. he stood up haphazardly, startling his two older friends as he ran to the counter.

seungkwan made sure to ask for three spoons before he turned around, bounding back to his friends with a bright smile on his face. he placed the plate on the table, handing his friends two of the spoons as he sat down. they got the hint, smiling as the three of them took some bites of the dessert.

mingyu smiled as he licked his spoon, resting it on the plate as he said, "i've had better." he was not surprised when his two friends groaned loudly.

"we get it, you work in an italian restaurant." seungkwan said, throwing his hands up mockingly the same time wonwoo did. the two boys exchanged a smile, turning to mingyu with a look of amusement.

mingyu looked between the two in disbelief as he said, "okay. fair. but, guys... my boss makes an awesome tiramisu."

"because he's literally italian." wonwoo said with a roll of his eyes, giving mingyu a soft shove in his shoulder.

"he also grew up in italy." seungkwan chimed in, taking another bite as he gave mingyu his undivided attention. well, some of it. the tiramisu was really good.

mingyu shook his head. "no, you don't get it. not only does he make the tiramisu himself every day, he makes a strawberry one as well."

"... strawberry?" seungkwan said, a look of intrigue on his face as he leaned forward. wonwoo copied his actions, wanting to hear more.

mingyu nodded enthusiastically as he glanced between the two boys. "he also makes this... ugh, this amazing white chocolate tiramisu with pistachios and almonds on top. also," mingyu paused, laughing as he saw the looks on his friends' faces. he smirked as he continued, "he drizzles a bit of caramel on top. he makes the caramel himself." he smiled as he dramatically made drizzling motions with his hands.

seungkwan and wonwoo both gulped loudly, glancing at each other and exchanging a nod. the two boys turned back to mingyu, the youngest saying, "so, you're going to get us a slice, right?"

wonwoo shook his head, resting a hand on seungkwan's arm as he said, "no, he should bring us the whole pan." seungkwan and wonwoo nodded in unison, exchanging cheeky smiles as they thought of the idea of eating an entire pan of tiramisu.