˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 10

seungkwan sat back in his seat on the couch, his knees pulled up to his chest as he watched his friends loudly converse. the group of friends weren't able to get together often because of their busy work schedules, but when they were able to, they tried to get together as much as possible.

the young boy often thought back to the times before he met the other ten boys. it was a few months after he met wonwoo and mingyu. seungkwan usually spent his time alone. he would just hang out with his family and work, coming home to no new texts and no one in his bed. and, while there was still no one in his bed, he at least had the comforting presence of his slightly unhinged friends to remind him he wasn't alone.

and if seungkwan came home from work and found soonyoung or chan lounging around in his apartment, he really didn't mind. he may act annoyed, but he truly loved having them around.

"wonwoo, where is your boyfriend?" called out seungcheol's voice from the kitchen, the oldest grabbing a few more bottles of beer from his fridge.

seungkwan glanced at wonwoo, resting his chin on his knees as he watched the older boy roll his eyes with a loud huff. his friends looked at him in curiosity, soon understanding the boy's reaction as he said, "his boss made him stay behind to close by himself."

"oh, mingyu..." jeonghan chuckled lightly, shaking his head as he said, "he's too nice for his own good."

"yeah, he just lets people walk all over him." minghao chimed in, smiling fondly at the thought of his friend.

"he's so clumsy, too." vernon said with a chuckle, the rest of the group shouting in agreement as they continued to go on about mingyu's supposed bad attributes.

seungkwan sighed softly, looking down as he mumbled into his skin, "he's so lovely, though."

wonwoo glanced at seungkwan and nodded, a bright smile on his face as he said, "he really is so lovely. he wants to help everyone, even if it's at his expense."

he's going to get himself hurt one day.

seungkwan sighed again, taking another sip of his drink as his friends began to talk about mingyu's positive attributes. the group of friends knew that mingyu was lovely, bright, and eager to help others. it just seemed easier to talk down on him and tease him. maybe because the tall boy would always roll with the punches, never fighting back even when seungkwan and wonwoo urged him to. it's because he's just so lovely. of course, one thing mingyu's friends never denied was the tall boy's handsomeness. 

"and he's hot."

"so hot."

"yeah, it kinda pisses me off."

wonwoo shoved his friend's shoulder lightly, laughing as he said, "why are you guys talking about how hot my boyfriend is in front of me?"

jeonghan shoved wonwoo back, pointing an accusatory finger at the younger boy as he exclaimed, "because he belongs to us, too!"

soonyoung rolled his eyes, a cheeky smile on his face as he said, "yeah, wonu! learn to share."

wonwoo sat up straight, pointing a finger at soonyoung as he exclaimed, "no one is allowed to talk about my boyfriend like that except for me!" he gestured offhand at seungkwan, an amused smile on his face as he said, "and his other boyfriend, seungkwan, but we don't talk about that."

the group laughed loudly at that, seungkwan joining in as well as he shook his head. the three of them had joked around plenty of times that they were all in some silly throuple, but the jokes stopped when wonwoo and mingyu started dating. seungkwan never thought he would be so happy to hear those jokes again. it made the young boy feel like things were starting to go back to normal.