Chapter 60

Ha! Absolutely not. Surely not. I gave a worried smile towards Molly.

"Oh my dear. Hang tight, " and off she went out of the room

I was left with my own thoughts, and they were going ten to the dozen. What am I going to do? How am I going to tell everyone? How am I going to tell my friends? How am I going to tell Mattheo?

I felt myself going lightheaded. I reached for a glass and poured myself a big glass of water. Taking deep breaths as I waiting for Molly to return.

A knock on the door was quite "y/n dear. Take this"

Molly handed me a small bag, which I opened to find pregnancy tests.

"I'm here if you need me,"

"Thanks."

I opened the packet and read the instructions. I think back to my parents. How I wish I grew up knowing them better. How a mother in this situation would be a perfect person to talk to. I'm not saying that Molly has replaced her, but she's always there to help when needed.

After a few agonising minutes. I looked at the pregnancy test.

Negative.

I let out my breath that I didn't realise I was holding in.

I was in two minds about the results. I love Mattheo, and I picture myself being a mother one day, but I'm glad it's not now, I can't picture myself being a teenage mum.

"Y/n? It's been a while. Are you ok?"

"It's Negative"

"Is that good news or bad news?"

"I don't know,"

She opened the door and gave me a big hug. I felt all her emotions in that. I know Molly was a young mother when she had her first and how scared she was. So she probably bought up old memories.

"Molly. I'm going to go back to school."

"OK, my dear, send my love to Ginny,"

"I will do" with a small smile,

I headed towards the fireplace where I threw down the flew powder and arrived at hogwarts.

I need to find Pansy. I need to talk to someone about what's just happened. So many emotions are running through my body, my head spinning.

I got to the common room where I looked around to see that none of my friends were here. So i headed towards my dorm and opened my door.

"Oh, Pansy, I have so much to tell you," I said while opening the door.

I looked up to find Mattheo lying on my bed.

"Oh, please do tell," he said with a smirk on his face

"Heyyy Mattheo," I said, slowly darting my eyes around the room

He let out a huffed breath. And stood up to walk towards you. His feet were directly in front of mine, and he grabbed my hands.

"What happened?" As he looked into my eyes.

"The order took it as well as they could of. They are going to be in touch soon. "

He frowned a little and tilted his head.

"What aren't you telling me y/n?" His voice was a little more concerned, and he called me my name. Merlin. I wish I didn't express everything through my face.

"Mattheo, I can't tell you everything about the meetings," I said, laughing a little

"I'm not on about the meeting,"

My eyes darted across his face.

"What's happened?"

"Nothing."

"Y/n"

"Mattheo. I am really sorry, but I need to talk to Pansy about it."

His face grew more and more concerned.

"What's so important that you can't talk to me about it?"

"Don't."

"Don't what y/n? Don't you trust me?"

"For fuck sake Mattheo" I snapped my hands out of his and walk backwards "I just can't do this right now"

"I don't see what the problem is y/n? Why can't my girlfriend tell me what's happened to her?"

My emotions got the better of me and I snapped out.

"I took a pregnancy test before"

Mattheo face dropped. He was shocked. He was just blinking at me with his mouth slightly opened, then struggled to get these words out.

"I thought you were on the pill? What we're the result?" His eyes grew bigger. You could see that he was starting to panic

"Next time, I get forced to stay at Malfoy Manor by the dark lord and sleep with his son to remember to pack my pills, shall I?"

"Princess. Please tell me"

"No, Mattheo. I'm not pregnant. "

You could see the relief forming on his face.

"Oh, thank merlin,"

I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head

"I'm glad that you are happy with the results," I said with sarcastium.

"Y/n. I would love nothing more than to start a family with you. Just this isn't the time. " You could see he was telling the truth by how naturally his words came out

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you, Matty."

842 words