Chapter 59

After a few weeks went by, the order finally wrote back to visit them tomorrow.

Oh, how I love summer mornings. The sunshine warmed my face was a wonderful way to wake up. Unfortunately, it's not going to be a wonderful day. I let out a little sign before getting out of bed.

"Up early for a Saturday," Pansy sleepy voice came from her bed

"I'm seeing the order today," I said, pulling a concerned look

"Do you want me to come with you?or ask Mattheo?"

"I'm not going to lie, Pansy. I think coming with a death eater or the son of Voldermout to tell them that I've got the mark might send them over the edge. "

She scrunched up her face "Yeah I think you might be right."

"Always am," I laughed

I got up and walked to my wardrobe to look at what I could wear. It's a lovely sunny day, but I don't want to show off the dark mark before I tell them. I just go for a lightweight black long sleeve top with a green skirt.

"Right, I'll see you later on tonight. If I don't come back, it's because I've been killed. "

"What?" Pansy shouted

"I'm joking they won't do that." At least I don't think they will

I leave the dorm and exit the common room to walk down to the classroom that has the floo flame.

Right, it's now or never. I grabbed some floo powder and closed my eyes

"What about my goodbye kiss, princess?"

A smile grew on my face as I shook my head. My eyes were still closed. I felt his lips skim mine.

"Goodbye, Matty." I bit my bottom lip

"Goodbye Princess"

His lips softly touched mine as we shared a soft, intimate moment.

I let out a little smirk laugh.

"What's so funny?" Mattheo said

"Nothing," I said with a huge smirk

"Well, clearly something has tickled you,"

"Just I find it funny that in the space of a few months, you're giving me soft kisses. It's just something I didn't expect. "

He grabbed me by my waist, and his left hand was gripped onto my neck as he pushed me back against the wall.

"Is this better?" He said with his face pressed up against my face

"This is the Riddle I fell for."

He next kiss was rough and full of passion. He was kissing me all up and down my neck and jawline while his hand was still holding my neck, and the other one was grabbing my arse.

"Mattheo, I really have to go," I said, letting out soft moans

"Keep moaning like that, and I'll have to take you here right now,"

The thought of him bending me over a desk and fucking me so hard sent shivers down my body.

"As much as I want you right here right now. I'm already late."

"What's a few more minutes?" He said, squeezing different parts of my body mumbling into my neck

"I'll see you later matty" I said grabbing some floo powder

"OK princess be safe" He kissed me some more before he stepped back

I whispered the location as I got to remember he is still the dark lords son and the last thing we need was to get ambushed.

I arrive at the headquarters. Still looked the same with the old black family wallpaper plastered all over the wall.

"Y/n dear, so lovely to see you."

"Mrs Weasley"

"One day you will just call me Molly." she grabbed me and gave me a big hug

"Everyone's waiting for you in the dining room," she said with a smile

Well, this is going to be painful, hard, heartbreaking all my emotions are wrapped into one. I feel sick.

I opened the door to see everyone staring straight towards me. Everyone expects my brother and his two mates.

I sat down at the table.

"Right, so here is why I called this meeting."

I spoke about what happened that night a few weeks ago how Voldermout demanded to see me and tried to find out where Dumbledore was buried and wouldn't let me leave until I told him. I skipped the part of my very active night activities, but I did go into details about what I could remember with Bellatrix.

"Oh y/n, I'm so sorry this has happened to you," Lupin said

"And that's not all that happened." I was reluctant to show them, but I slowly lifted up my sleeve to reveal my dark mark.

"What did you do, you stupid girl?" Mad eye shouted

"I didn't do anything. Bellatrix gave me this while torturing me, " I said with a stern voice

"What does this mean, Arthur?" Molly looked concerned

"It's means that y/n is officially a death eater." He pushed his lips together, so they were a straight line on his face

Everyone was looking at each other with worried faces. Like nobody knew what to do or say.

I overheard Lupin talking to Weasley, asking Snape for support. We all knew but haven't been told that he was playing double agents. Maybe they want the same for me.

I started to go all hot and sweaty like I was having a sickness feeling rushed over my body.

"Molly, I don't feel well." I said, struggling to get the words out without throwing up

I stood up quickly and rushed to the toilet where I threw up. Merlin. What's gotten into me.

"Oh my dear, was it something you ate?" She said with a symphonic tone.

"I haven't eaten today," I said, trying to think.

She then jokingly said, "Have you been having safe sex?"

I have I always take my medication. Expect, oh no. That night at Malfoy Manor. I was away from all my stuff.

Oh. My. Merlin.

Am I pregnant with Mattheo Riddle, baby?

986 words