Chapter 54

"I'm sorry, what?"

"He's asked me to bring you to him,"

My mouth was a little open, and I wasn't blinking, as I thought about why the dark lord wanted to meet me. Does he know what I've been doing?

Mattheo had a little smirk on his face.

"That's number three,"

I frowned at him

"Making you speechless"

"This is not the time to crack sarcastic comments, Riddle,"

He held his hands up in defence. "Whatever you say, princess,"

"And stop calling me that."

His hands went higher up after hearing that comment. I tried not to smile but shook my head at him.

"You ready?" He said, holding out his hand

"What now?" My eyes went wider

He let out a breath. "You going to tell him to wait?"

I shook my head and grabbed his hand. I thought we were going to go straight to him but he started to walk.

"What you doing?"

"We can't apparate in and out of hogwarts,"

I snapped my hand away from his grasp and carried on walking til we got to a fireplace.

"Now say very clearly Malfoy Manor," as he handed me some powder

"Malfoy Manor," I shouted as I threw the powder at my feet.

I arrived at a tall black gate that went high up in the sky.

"Who are you?" A voice came from behind the gate

"I'm waiting for someone,"

"Not what I asked, darling. I said, Who are you?"

"She's with me. Now let us in, " Mattheo said, snaking his hand around my waist.

The gate just opened wide enough for us to squeeze through, and we started to walk up the driveway. Once we were out of slight, I pushed his hand off me.

"You need to stop doing this, Riddle."

"Stop what?"

"Trying to get my affection. Calling me princess, touching me, flirting. I'm not yours anymore. "

He bit his lip and turned to me. He slowly started to walk towards me, and I slowly took steps back til my back hit a wall.

He tilted his head down and whispered harshly in my ear.

"Don't tell me you've haven't fantasized about having sex with me again. How I touch you in all the right places." His hand was touching my outter thigh, moving up while the other was resting on the wall next to my head

"How my lips taste against yours, how my tongue feels against your clit" He nipped at my neck. I closed my eyes and moved my head back.

"How my hard dick makes you cum endlessly" his hands moved around my neck slowly applying pressure.

I felt a knot in my stomach. I would be lying to myself if I didn't want one more night with him but the things he has done I just don't know if I can forgive him.

"When your quite finished" Snapes voice came from the doorway causing us to straightened ourselves out.

He gestured us to go inside. I was guided to what seems like a dining room with a big long table and the dark lord was sitting on the end.

"Father" Mattheo said

He turned his head and stood up when he saw me.

"Ahhh Miss Potter"

I stood there "You wanted to see me"

He laughed "Straight to the point no wonder why my son likes you"

I turned my head to the side to see him smiling at me. I shook me head and turned back to Voldermout.

"I need to ask a favour from you Miss Potter."

My eyes went wide

"I need you to tell me where Dumbledore is buried"

I couldn't believe it. Dumbledore burial was a need to know bases. Only a handful of people knew and I wasn't one of them.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know."

"WHAT YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?" his voice echoed through the room as I jumped back

My voice came out all shaken. "I don't know, only a handful of people know, and I don't even know who knows."

"Well, you're not leaving here til I find out. Go NOW"

Mattheo grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room as quickly as he could I practically got dragged upstairs into a room.

My breathing was heavy and I slumped down on the bed. I fell backwards into the soft silk sheets while I tried to catch my breath.

The bed dipped as I felt a body lying next to me.

"So seems your trapped here"

Oh shit I am trapped in Malfoy Manor with a bunch of death eaters. My brother is god knows where and the order preparing for the worse nobody will know I'm gone.

"And nobody will notice" I said with a little smile

He turned to face me.

"Kiss me"

"Mattheo not this again"

"There's nobody here y/n you don't need to pretend you don't want me"

I shook my head

"When I was talking to you outside. Don't tell me you weren't picturing the things I would do to you" He moved his hand across my wasit

I turned my head to him "Mattheo. I"

He cut me off "I don't want to hear it y/n. When are you going to accept that I'm yours and you are mine"

I just stared at him. I don't even know what to say to him anymore. I hate that I love him.

"Kiss me" He said moving his hand on my cheek

Fuck it

917 words