Chapter 29

The next day, I was walking down the hallway heading towards the astronomy tower so I could clear my head and report back to the order.

"Potter"

I turned around to see Enzo behind me.

"Hey Berkshire,"

He ran to walk beside me.

"How are you?" I said, slowing down a little and looking at him

He's looking a lot better than the last time I saw him. He looks less stressed.

"I'm much better, thanks." He looks at me more intensely. "Nice earrings."

I took a deep breath in and touched my earrings.

"Great copycats, aren't they?" I said with a wink

He frowned and stared at them.

"So they aren't the ones Riddle gave to you?"

"Nope. I got the same ones from the shop in hogsmeade, but without the tracking magic on them, "

He smiled.

"Where you going?"

"Just to the astronomy tower. I'm going to read my book and smoke if you want to join?"

He nodded.

"Come on then,"

We walked up the tower and chatted for hours about everything and anything. He is a really lovely guy, but I still wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him. As the night fell, we realised that we had been her most of the day.

I quickly wrote out a quick letter to the order explaining what I have found out.

We lay on a blanket and watched the stars in the sky.

Enzo turned to me.

"You're ok for a Potter."

I frowned up at the sky and then turned my head

"Thanks, I think," laughing

His hand moved over to my cheek and grabbed the back of my head. He started to come closer to me.

"Enzo. What are you doi..."

His lips touched mine and kissed me slowly and softly. I don't know what came over me, but I kissed him back.

We stopped when we heard the door swing open to find Theo, and Mattheo walked through.

"Ahhh, so this is where you have been hiding all day?" Theo said jokingly

I sat up and sneakily sorted my lips out.

"We've just been chatting, reading, and smoking. It's been a lovely afternoon, hasn't it Berkshire? "

I looked towards Enzo, and he couldn't look me in the eye. His hands were rubbing his face, and he stood up flustered.

"Yes. Been lovely. Night all."

And he rushed out the door. The boys looked at me all confused, and I did a smile towards them.

"That was a man who just got caught red-handed," Theo joked and looked over the rails lighting a cigarette.

I looked towards Mattheo, who was staring at me. Not blinking. Shit.

I looked down and lit a cigarette and started to smoke. He never took his eyes off me.

"Right, I'm off. See you guys later," theo then walked out, slamming the door behind him.

We sat in silence, which felt like forever.

"What did you do?" His voice was serious, dark, and dangerous to match his facial expression.

"Nothing."

"Don't you fucking dare lie to me y/n"

I stood up and he walked towards me putting a hand on the wall I was leaning against next to my head.

"I saw you fixing your lip gloss. I'm not a fucking idiot so I'm going to ask again. What did you do?"

I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with him, but those eyes were burning onto the side of my face

"Did you kiss him?"

I nodded slowly, still looking down

"Did you fuck him?"

I shook my head

He lent in and whispered in my ear

"I bet you wanted to you dirty little slut"

My eye shot up and I was angry.

"What did you just say?"

He then did a smile that I could only describe as evil.

"I bet you wanted to fuck him like the dirty little slut you are"

I slapped him across the face.

"How fucking dare you." I pushed him away from me and ran out of the room.

I was walking to the slytherin common room when I heard footsteps running behind me. I turned around, and it was Mattheo.

He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the nearest wall.

"Don't fucking test me y/n"

My breath became very small as the grip on my neck was getting tighter.

"After me opening up to you yesterday, you pulled a stunt like this. Go be a slut. I want to see it happen. "

He then grips me by my wrist and pulls me all the way to the slytherin common room. We walked to the boys' dorms. We got outside a door, and he knocked.

Theo answered

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

Mattheo said

"I'll explain later but theo take my bedroom for the night us three have lots of discuss."

He pushed Theo out of the way and dragged me into the room where he locked the door and put a silencing spell on.

We turned around to see Enzo sat up in bed, looking petrified.

Mattheo walked me over to him

"Enzo, did you kiss y/n?"

He eyes went even wider, which looked impossible, and looked in between both of us.

"Yes," He said, looking down

"Do you want to fuck her?" He asked in a calm manner

Enzo looked confused

"If this is some strange way to find out if I like y/n then it's a bit werid"

"Just answer the question"

"I mean I wouldn't say no"

Mattheo then turned to me

"Do you want to fuck him?"

I thought about it. I always wanted to know what Enzo was like, but I know he won't even compare to Mattheo.

"I wouldn't say no," copying what Enzo said

He then got his fingers under my chin and guided them to look him dead in the eye.

"What about us both?"

My heart stopped. I felt the blood draining from my face. The thought would be..

"Fun" shit I wasn't meant to say that out loud.

I was met with a huge grin, and the boys looked at each other and nodded

"I need those words, princess,"

1035 words