Chapter 30

⚠️Fasten your seltbelts, ladies and gentlemen, smut scene with Mattheo and Enzo!⚠️

"What?" I looked confused between the two boys.

Enzo was slowly standing up and walking across to Mattheo, who was stood by the post of the bed.

Their eyes were looking at me like a snake hunting a mouse.

A smirk was on Mattheo face when he replied, "Seems you want us both y/n you've got your wish."

My eyes were dashing between the both of them as my heart was racing. I felt the sweat of the top of my head slowly twinkling down the side of my face.

"So what do you say, princess?" As the boys slowly started walking towards me.

Mattheo stopped right in front of me, pressing himself against my chest, and Enzo stood behind me, feeling his bulge against the lowest part of me back.

I took a big gulp and several deep breaths before looking up at Mattheo. I smiled slightly.

"Remember, my safe word is Mango."

I grabbed hold of the back of his curly hair and kissed him deep. I rolled my hips into Enzo and felt him grab hold of my hips while another pair of hands pinned mine hands behind my back.

"On your knees, princess," Enzo said with a wink.

He comes across soft and gentle, but there's a reason he's been put in slytherin. A dark horse.

I turned to him and smirked. I love this side of Enzo. I listened to him and got down on my knees. I heard the boys undo their belts and drop them on the floor, followed by their trousers and boxers. Their shirts were slowly followed behind.

I looked to each side of me to see both their lengths. All ready for me. I turned my head back and forth between the boys, taking all of them in. Suddenly Enzo grabbed my face and started to face fuck me til I was gagging.

"Good girl," He said. As I got my breath back it was Mattheo turn.

He tilted my head up to make me look at him while his length was quickly going in and out of my throat.

"Fuck me princess you're perfect" Mattheo huffed out

I felt a pair of hands working their way up my torso and cupping and squeezing my boobs. I moan slightly when I felt my shirt getting ripped off.

My buttons went flying across the room. I felt my shirt getting pulled off me, revealing me in just my bra and skirt.

Mattheo stops and pulled me up to a standing position where he twisted me around and undid my skirt and pulled it to the floor.

I was then guided to the bed where I laid down on my back.

I felt hands and lips all over my body squeezing and kissing. I felt like I was in a dream and I didn't want to wake up.

There was fingers moving my underwear down my legs and fingers circling my clit.

"So wet princess" a husky voice whispered in my left ear. Soon after a few fingers inserted me and a mouth sucking on my clit. I looked down to see Mattheo sharing back at me with those eyes.

My chin was then tilted to the side were I saw Enzo placing his dick near my mouth.

"Open wide princess" He sounded so sarcastic.

I gave him a look before I opened my mouth around him as he moved back and forth going deeper everytime.

I moaned as Mattheo was hitting my g spots effortlessly.

I felt myself coming close.

Then the boys stopped. I looked at them while Enzo sat me up and he laid down on the bed. He then place me ontop of him so I was riding him.

Oh my god he felt so good. I couldn't stop I was going up and down like I was on a trampoline.

I felt my hair getting pulled back and I made eye contact with Mattheo as Enzo was still fucking me.

"Do you like that? Getting fucked while I watch?"

Tbh nothing else is turning me on more knowing that I'm making everyone here feel good about themselves.

"Why don't you fuck me harder then?" I said in a wicked tone

Suddenly I was pulled off Enzo and placed on all four on the bed with my face on Enzos length and my arse in the air.

I then felt Mattheo line himself up as I looked at Enzo with a huge grin plastered over his face.

"Beg" I heard Mattheo shout behind me

I wanted this so badly that I didn't care that I sounded desperate.

"I want you to fuck me so hard that I feel you both cum at the same time"

I looked towards Enzo and his eyes went dark I can only imagine that Mattheo was the same and just like that I was getting fucked so hard that the moans I was making must of been music to their ears as they only carried on more.

I pulled away from Enzo for seconds to shout

"Deeper"

Both boys obeyed and soon we were all coming to our limit.

Soon my legs started to shake and I could feel the knot in my stomach

"I'm going to cum" I was out of breath but just had the energy to get those words out

The boys suddenly picked up the pace and I was getting fucked through my high. My body went all stiff as I've never felt this good before.

I then flipped over on my back and said

"I want you all over my tits"

The boys started to jerk themselves off on me and their cum was dripping down my tits. I smiled as I used my fingers to rub into my skin.

"Fuck me y/n no wonder Riddle is obsessed with you" Enzo said while going to the bathroom to sort himself out

Mattheo looked at me and kissed me deeply. Like I've never felt this sort of passion from him before.

"Your fucking perfect princess" I looked me up and down

"Expecially with my cum all over you" He winked then walked to the bathroom where he turned on the shower and laid out all different products for me.

We all sorted ourselves out and pushed both beds together were we all laid down.

I had to pinch myself to see if that wasn't a dream.

1085 words