Chapter 14

Finally, the weekend! I got out of my bed and started to get dressed in some warm clothes as autumn was nearly finished, and you could definitely tell that winter was on the way. I got myself a think black and green knitted jumper with a black short skirt, thermal tights, and knee-high boots.

I made my way down to the common room where I saw all the guys and Pansy sitting next to the open fireplace.

"Morning sleepy head," Enzo said

"Morning everyone," I said, all cheery

"What's got you in a good mood?" Pansy said suspiciously

"Nothing, just had a good night's sleep," I said with a little smirk

"So did someone else here." Draco said smirking "Oh Mattheo. I think I'm going to cum" Draco said in a high pitched voice imitating a girl.

Everyone started to laugh, including me. I didn't want anyone to get suspicious.

"That poor girl," Pansy said sympathetically

"Yeah, you've got to be pretty desperate to sleep with Riddle," Theo said, laughing

"I am here, you know," Mattheo said, snappy. "I've had no complaints," giving me a secret wink.

"You really need to learn to put a silencing spell on your room," Blaise said

"Where's the fun in that?" Mattheo said with a grin

I clapped my hands together. "As much as I enjoy listening to Riddles sex life I rather do something spontaneous today." I said, bringing everyone's attention back to me

"What did you have in mind?" Draco said, interested

"How about a dip in the black lake?"

All I heard was goans and moans

"It's going to be absolutely freezing," Theo said, shocked

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise that I was sitting with a bunch of Hufflepuffs. I'll just go see if any griffindors are up for it, " I said with a hit of sarcasm, and I went to stand up

"What did you just call us?" Blaise

"I called you a bunch of Hufflepuffs." I said slowly, so they completely heard me this time.

"Right, I'm getting my shorts. Come on, boys," Enzo jumped up

Draco, Blaise, Theo, and Mattheo followed up to the boys' dorms.

Pansy and I went to our dorms to grab a binki and towel.

We all walked to the black lake together. I'm not going to lie. The weather didn't help it was raining a little bit, and the wind was blowing, so it made everything seem colder.

We all stood staring towards the black lake, waiting for one of us to make the first move.

I looked around, and everyone seemed a bit unimpressed. So I started to take off my clothes until I was in nothing but my black binki. I ran towards the black lake, and Swan dived in.

The cold water hit me like a slap across the face. I swam under water for a bit until I brought my head above the water. Looking towards the rest of the gang, which were unmoved but had shocked faces plastered all over them.

"Last one in has to kiss Hermione," I shouted

Suddenly, all of them started to get undressed. I'm not going to lie. Everyone is in perfect shape, a feast for the eyes, as I saw them all running in my direction.

"Fuck me it's absolutely freezing" Enzo said

"Why did we think this was a good idea" Blaise complained

We all swim around for a bit until we couldn't handle it no more and started to get out of the water.

We made our way back to the towels and started to get dressed. I felt a burning gaze on the side of my face. I turned around and saw that Mattheo was staring at me. Looking me up and down like another conquest.

I mouthed "my eye are up here" and pointed to my eyes.

All I was greeted back with a huge grin while his tongue was pressed up against his cheek.

We all started to walk back to the common room to warm up. Everyone was ahead with Mattheo and I walking at the back.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and said in my ear "I need you"

I started to heavy breath and my face went all flushed. I looked over to the side of me and those eyes were just staring at me.

"Mattheo we can't. What will our families think." I said calmly as I could

"I don't give a fuck what my family thinks. I need you potter" He said with a snapped tone.

"Well I do Riddle. I haven't got much family but I'm trying not to disappoint them"

"What will your dear brother think when he finds out his dearest little sister fucked a Riddle. The enemy"

I stopped walking a pushed his hand away from my waist

"Are you trying to fucking blackmail me?" I said angrily. Lucky for us the group had already gone too far ahead to hear us.

"I'm not blackmailing you princess you would know if I was"

"Well Riddle it seems that you are threatening to tell my brother about last night"

"Well consider this as a warning. If you don't tell me a secret worth knowing. Your brother will find out what we did last night, and that's a promise, " he whispered in my ear, then proceeded to walk off with a smirk.

I was left there frozen to the ground about to bust into tears.

911 Words