Chapter 21

Christmas break was over just like that. Back to reality. I made our way to my dorm when suddenly I heard feet running towards me. I turned around to being rugby tackled to the ground by Pansy.

"Oh, I've missed you," she squealed while lying on top of me with the biggest hug

"I've missed you too, Pans," I said, giving her the biggest squeeze ever.

More footsteps came towards us and then stopped.

"I didn't know we had dinner and a show," Draco said with a smirk and raised eyebrows

"You would like that, wouldn't you perv?" Pansy scoffed

We stood up, and I gave a hug to everyone here. Theo, Enzo, Blaise, Draco, and Mattheo.

As I hugged Mattheo, he whispered, "Nice earrings."

"Thanks a mysterious secret admire left them for me." I said with a wink

"Well, they have great taste if I do say so myself," He said with a smug grin.

We walked towards the common room, and all sat down at the sofas by the fire. We were talking about Christmas and what everyone did.

"So go on then y/n what did you do for Christmas?" Enzo said

I dont know why, but I looked at this friendship group differently now. They are all death eaters or at least trying to be. I feel like this conversation could be some sort of interaction.

"Oh, nothing much. Just read my book," I said with a small smile

"Surely you must have done or gone somewhere?" Enzo insisted

"Nope. Very uneventful Christmas break, " I said, still with a small smile plastered over my face

"So what did you get for Christmas?" Theo said, trying to change the subject

"Ermm, I got a jumper and a pair of earrings," I said, my smile getting a little bigger

"Let's see," Pansy said while turning my head to the side, looking at my earrings.

Her eyes went wide like she saw a ghost. I looked at her, confused. Then, suddenly shock her head and smile.

"They are beautiful," she squealed

"Thanks," I said slowly, still with a confused expression

I looked around the friendship group, was half smiling, or tried to avoid eye contact. Part from Mattheo was staring straight towards Pansy.

This is all becoming a little bit too much clearly. It's to do with the earrings.

"Sorry guys, I'm a little bit tired from the journey back. I'm going to bed. Night." I gave everyone a wave goodnight.

As soon as I started walking towards the room, I turned around to see them all arguing with each other.

I walked in and sat on my chair, looking out of my window. I heard a squawk and saw Shadow flying straight at me with a letter in her mouth.

She dropped the letter quickly and flew off. This was an indication that it's important.

Hagrid's hut now
H

I wonder what Harry needs that so important. I grabbed my coat and went to leave. I turned the door handle and opened the door. In front of me stood a tall figure.

"Mattheo"

"Princess"

We just stared at each other. He looked me up and down.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yes, I'm going to the courtyard to read. I find it very relaxing there. "

"I'll come with you,"

"No, thank you I rather go by myself,"

He looked at me with a stern look that turned into a grin

"Are you trying to avoid me?" He said, coming closer and looking down

"What gives you that impression? I just want to read my book by myself. If that's ok with you, your majesty, " I bowed in front of him

A small scoff left his mouth, and a huge smirk was painted over his face. He stepped even closer to me, so we were practically touching.

"I love it when you're submissive,"

My heart stopped and then started to beat faster, and my breath started to get heavier. Your mouth opened a little bit to help control your breathing. You were looking up at this boy with the messy brown curles and a smirk across his face.

He lent down and whispered in my ear
"Are you imagining me fucking you y/n?"

His breath was cold as it blew against your neck causing shivers to form on your skin. You close your eyes, trying not to think about it anymore.

Once you had the courage to open them again you looked up to nobody being there. Oh for fuck sake. You closed your bedroom door and made your way to hagrid's. You pass through the courtyard.

You look at the fountain that was in the middle. For some reason you took your earrings out and left them on the side. Something in your gut told you to do so. Call it a sixth sense.

You continued to walk to Hagrid's when you just saw a boy standing there. I've seen him around school before but I have no idea of his name.

"Y/n" He said gingerly

I nodded and raised my eyebrows.

"I'm Neville. Harry sent me to get you. " He stopped and took a deep breath and looked around us. "Were you followed?"

"Not that I'm aware of," I said, concerned

"Good, we are going to a secret location. Follow me,"

We headed back towards the castle.

I wonder where we are going, but why are we.

901 words