Chapter 25

Class was finished for the day, so I walked back to my room and got changed into some comfy joggers and a hoodie. I was wiping the makeup off my face when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I shouted

The door slowly opened, and there stood Enzo.

"Oh hey, don't just stand there. Come in."

Enzo moved into my room and shut the door behind him.

"What do I owe this pleasure?" and I continued to wipe the makeup off. Once I didn't hear a response, I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

He looked ill and tired. My eyes shot to all over him. He had bags coming down from his eyes, and he looked like he had lost weight.

"Enzo, are you ok?" I said, looking at him, worried and slowly walking up to him

He said no louder than a whisper

"I don't care if this gets me in more trouble, but please y/n, take out your earrings and leave them here." He continued, "Never wear them again."

My hands instantly went to my earrings, and I was touching them.

"Why?" I questioned

"I can't say, but please listen to me. Just don't say I told you. " He then turned around and opened the door when another figure stood in the doorway. Mattheo. He coward past him and continue down the hall.

"Mattheo?"

"What did he want?" Looking down the corridor until he was out of sight

"Just wanted to know if I wanted tickets for the quidditch game at the weekend."

"Right." He said abit unconvincing

"What do I owe the pleasure?" I looked at him with still half my makeup on my face

"Just wanted to know if you're free tonight,"

I looked up at him with a smirk

"Can't get enough of me?"

He rolled his eyes

"Just what will your father think?" I said while walking slowly towards him. "That you can't get enough of a Potter"

He eyes went dark as he was staring straight at my lips.

I moved closer to him, so our lips were inches away.

"I'm busy tonight, sorry," I said with a smirk and walked back to my mirror.

I continued to take off my makeup when I felt hands snaking their way around my hips and waist.

A low tone voice whispered in my ear.

"Now, what could you possibly be doing that's not me?"

"I'm seeing my brother tonight. We are discussing what we are doing for Sirus's birthday."

He groaned.

"Can we make a deal then?" He said mischievously

"I'm listening,"

"If we win the quidditch match at the weekend, you have to come to the three broom sticks with me."

I did a shocked face at him through the mirror.

"I'm sorry, but is Mattheo Riddle asking me out on a date?"

He grinned slightly and blew out his breath through his nose.

"I wouldn't call it a date, just a few drinks with a friend,"

"Oh, I didn't realise you slept with all your friends," I said playfully. Then I added, "I'll do you one better. Ill go to the three broomsticks with you but if you catch the golden snich I'll let you fuck me?"

His eyes shot up towards me in the mirror and he turned his head and slowly kissed down my neck.

"Deal," He said in between the kisses

He smiled at him, but I turned my body towards him.

"Brilliant, but I'm going now so you can stay in here and explain to Pansy why you're here, or you can go back to your room."

He then lends down and gives me a quick kiss before heading towards the door.

"Night princess." He closes the door. I took a deep breath.

I know I should be getting information out of him which I'm failing miserably. But I might actually start having some sort of feelings towards him. But then I remember the earrings. There's something going on with them.

I walked to the griffindor common room and waited for all the Cubs to go in. I liked that nickname for all the griffindor students. Once nobody was looking at me I took my earrings out and placed them behind one of the photo frames. I then continued to walk up all those flights of stairs to the room of requirement where I saw the DA training.

Mattheo Pov

I made my way to my bedroom when I lay down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I know y/n is my mission and I'm trying to get her to fall in love with me but I think I'm falling. And harder. I can't seem to get her out of my head. She just perfect and she gets me.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door.

"Come in"

Malfoy was stood there.

"Yes?"

"Professor Umbridge has put us on a special mission. We need to find out if Potter and his possy have started a army at hogwarts"

"What?" I said frowning

"Apparently Potter and a number of other students has started a "Dumbledore Army' and training in school"

"Right and how are we meant to find out"

He looked at me with a stern look like he was about to tell me something awful. Oh please don't let her be involved.

"Mattheo. She's part of it"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath of course she's fucking apart of it. I stood up.

"Right let's gather the boys and do some stalking"

Half an hour later we all gathered in the courtyard.

"Right as you are fully aware of what's going on. This is the plan. With the help of the earrings we are able to see where y/n is and hopefully leads us to the location. She currently at the griffindor common room"

"When was that?" Theo said

"Well i looked about half and hour ago and just now" I said looking confused

"Mattheo I just passed y/n on the 7th floor no longer than ten minutes ago" Theo said sternly

Oh for fuck sake dose she know something about those earrings. I started to pace the floor.

"Well, let's start there,"

1043 words