Chapter 57

I was wrapped up in Mattheos sheets with my arm around his turso. Was that all a dream? That was hands down the best night of my life. But it also filled me with so many emotions. If me and Mattheo could just run away and leave everything and everyone behind, then this could work.

I jumped when Mattheo bedroom door swung open, which caused Mattheo to wake up and grab his wand.

"No need for that, Mr Riddle." his voice was icy to match his hair. I recognise him anywhere it Mr Malfoy.

He turned to face me as I fully grabbed the blanket up to my neck, making sure he couldn't see any skin.

"The dark lord will see you now." He looked me up and down
"When you're fully dressed, of course." He turned and closed the door behind him.

I let out my breath, which I apparently was holding in the whole time he was in the room. I looked towards Mattheo, who gave me a half sleepy smile.

"Morning, beautiful," He said in his sleepy voice

"Have you got any clothes that I could borrow?" I said, jumping out of bed with the sheet wrapped around me.

I was looking through all the different draws, and I turned around to see Mattheo sat up in bed, completely naked.

"Ah, good morning, Mattheo. How did you sleep? Ah, brilliantly, thank you and yourself? Mine was also a great sleep because this amazing guy was sleeping next to me. Have you got any clothes I may borrow? Of course, there are some joggers and tops in the dressing table nearest the bathroom. Oh, thank you, Matty. You're welcome, princess."

I slowly blinked at him as I made my way over to the dresser and got out a white top and some joggers. I tied the top at the back so it looked like it fitted me and put my shoes on.

I walked over to Mattheo and peaked him on the lips. "Thank you, Matty."

He grabbed me and pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

"Why do you look better in my clothes than I do?" He said, looking me up and down

"Speaking of Mr Riddle, don't you need to get dressed?"

He stood up and stretched. I couldn't help but smile at his body.

"Now Miss Potter, but you really need to stop checking me out," He said with a smirk

He quickly got dressed, and we made our way down to the dining room.

"Miss Potter," Lord Voldermout said, a stood up from the table

"Lord Voldermout," I said, nodding my head

"I'm glad to hear my son has been very accommodating to you in more ways than one," He said with a huge grin on his face, which made me feel disgusting.

I scrunched up my face "Yes it's been very pleasant." I gave Mattheo a cheeky wink

"Now to business Miss Potter, but I really need to know where Dumbledore is buried."

Before I could open my mouth, He continued to talk.

"Miss Lestrange here will be finding out that information for me"

She walked over to me with her wand and pointed to her neck.

"Yes, me and Miss Potter are going to have a lovely chat. Girl to girl."

"Father, she doesn't know," Mattheo looks aggressive towards Bellatrix. He voice was raised and trying to hold on to me.

But she drags me away from the room. I could hear him protesting for me. Why was he getting so defensive.

Mattheo pov

I could hear her screaming. I can't even picture what Bellatrix is doing to her now.

"Father, please. I trust y/n she would have said something by now. "

"Oh my dear boy, what has she done to you?"

I look at him with that same stare I developed from him.

"She's made you weak and pathetic." He pushed me slightly

"Y/n has made me stronger,"

"Oh, has she now? Then can you hear her cries? Her begging?"

I could hear them. They were like little daggers to my heart.

"Go to her. Find out what she's told Bellatrix."

Without a second to spare, I ran towards her screams. I practically broke down the door and pushed Bellatrix off her.

I wrapped her up in my arms.

"I'm here, princess,"

She was too weak to move. I could tell she had been tortured. I've seen similar death eaters experiencing similar things. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Go on then what she told you?"

She had a wicked smile on her face.

"Nothing."

I shook my head at her. If y/n wasn't on my shoulders this bitch would be dead. She knew she didn't know anything but yet carried on.

I walked straight to my bedroom, where I placed her down on my bed.

I got a soft sponge out and some body wash and washed all the visible marks on her.

As I got to her forearm, I noticed a lot of blood. As I was wiping away, it was the dark mark.

855 words