Chapter 22

"Where are we going?" I demanded to know

"We are nearly there, I promise," Neville said, quickly walking

"I've been following you like a dog through this fucking school and up seven flights of stairs. Neville, where are you taking me?" I was angry, annoyed, and tired the worst combination for this poor boy

Suddenly, he stopped at a wall. There was nothing on this wall. He just stood there with his eyes closed. About a minute went by.

"Fuck this I'm out" I started to walk away when the wall started to change. I instantly stopped in my tracks. It looked like a set of double doors with detailed swirls on it.

"You coming," Neville opened through door.

I walked through and watched it change back into a wall.

I turned around and saw a group of people stand before me. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, George, Fred, Cho, Luna, and a bunch of others.

I heard some whispers between everyone.

"Harry, are you sure this is a good idea?" Hermione whispered loud enough so I could hear

"Y/n welcome to DA," Harry said with his arms out wide, displaying the people behind him

I stood there staring at him and looking around the room. I have so many questions that I don't even know where to start. I just stood there with my mouth opened.

"This was a terrible idea," Ron said

"Hold up one second," I shouted

"You telling me that you have started a club in a secret room at hogwarts called what again?" I continued

"DA," Fred said

"Which stands for Dumbledores' army," George said

"And you do what here?"

"We learn spells that can't be taught in the classroom to defeat, you know who?" Ron said

I looked at everyone and spun around slowly. I'm looking at this massive room with a grand fireplace.

"Well. This is a bit fucking awesome" I said with a smile

Everyone let out a breath that they were seeming to hold.

Harry explained everything to me about how, in their defence against the dark arts class, they weren't getting taught anything because of Professor Umbridge. He continued and said how Neville found the room before Christmas and how they have been using it to train.

I stayed for a bit, but I said

"I'm really sorry but I have to go. Don't want to cause any suspension about me. I'll be here tomorrow after class. " I gave Harry a hug and left to go back to the common room.

I was nearly there. Oh shit the earrings. I ran towards the courtyard and saw them in the same spot. I put them in. I turned around and noticed a figure standing in one of the arches. They turned around and left quickly. I wonder who that could've been.

I walked into the common room where it was very quiet. Everyone looked like they had gone to bed early.

I went to walk to my dorm. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room. It was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing.

"Where have you been. Don't lie to me."

This voice wasn't one I recognised like there was a spell on it.

"I was at the courtyard,"

"I told you not to lie to me,"

"I wasn't. I was just there," I said confidently

"But you haven't been all night. So tell me y/n where have you been"

"I'm not telling you shit,"

I felt a wand press up against my neck, most likely to leave a bruise

"Want to try that again?"

I then got my wand out and pressed it up against their neck with the same amount of force.

"For future reference when getting information from someone. Make sure they are defenceless when threatening them. "

The door quickly opened, and a figure in all black with a hood ran out. I ran out following them, but it looked like they vanished into thin air.

I made my way back to my room when Pansy was sitting on her bed.

"Y/n. You're back. You seemed to have gone for hours. "

"Yes, sorry, I got really into my book,"

She looked at me, and her eyes squinted.

"What did you do to your neck?"

"Oh, I caught it on a tree. Don't ask how"

She gave me an unconvincing smile and laid down. I got changed into a pair of pjs and put my head down on the pillow.

"Night," I said

"Night babes"

I woke up to a frosty monday morning. I got changed into my school robes and did some make-up heavier than normal to try and cover the mark. I curled my hair to cover it further.

I woke up Pansy as she seemed to not move.

"I'm going for breakfast. I'll see you there." I smiled at her, watching her stretch and getting out of bed.

I walked down to the hall. Everyone was clearing the pathway for me. I looked confused at the students suddenly getting out of the way.

I turned around to see the boys walking behind me. I gave them a quick smile and continued to walk. Something about having the scariest guys behind me gives me all the confidence in the world.

We sat down at the breakfast table. The lads were talking about an upcoming quidditch game with griffindor and how they are going to destroy them.

I was smiling at them talking so passionate about it. Like muggles talking about football.

"When is it?" I asked

"Saturday," Theo said

"Why are you coming to watch?" Blaise said

"Yeah, of course, always here to support my boys," I said with a wink

"You just want to see us in our sexy quidditch uniform," Mattheo said with a smirk

I threw my hands up in the air "Oh you caught me. That's the only reason I am going. "

Everyone started to laugh.

I turned my head to the side and noticed a mark on Enzos neck. My eyes widened, and he noticed.

"You ok y/n?"

1017 words