47

"So we got the food, a venue, a photographer, now we need to find a dj, our gowns, and everything else." Lena said as they arrived back at Eliza's house later that night. "How did it go girls?" Eliza asked. "Good we got a lot done today." Lena replied. "That's good! So what else is there to do?" Eliza asked. "You really had to ask that huh mom!" Kara replied as Lena pulled out a long list from her purse. "All this." Lena replied handing the list to Eliza. "Well I can help with the dj and the invitations. I know the perfect dj, and a good place to get invitations made up." Eliza replied. "Really? That would be so amazing!" Lena replied. "Of course!" Eliza replied.

"Good now let's go look up gowns to get an idea of what we like." Kara added. "Alright." Lena replied as they settled on the sofa and began looking up gowns on the internet. A few hours later Eliza returned with all the invitations and save the dates in her hands. Lena and Kara were still on the sofa however they were picking out the first song to dance to. "I like this one..." Lena said as she began playing 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. "Hmm what about this?" Kara asked as she began playing the remix of 'Lover' by Taylor Swift and Shawn Mendes. The two woman began singing it softly to themselves as the song played. "This is it...this is exactly how I felt when I met you." Lena whispered. "Ok...first dance song done." Kara replied.

"It's getting late ladies, how about I order us some food?" Eliza suggested. "That works. We managed to pick our gowns. However Kara's insisting on having hers made so she won't show me it." Lena teased. "Who's gonna make it?" Eliza asked. "I was thinking you could...I mean you made all our Halloween costumes and prom dresses too.." Kara replied. "Oh? I'd be glad to make it for you darling." Eliza replied with a smile.

"Wonderful!" Kara replied with a smile. "These invitations are incredible Eliza!" Lena cooed as she looked at them. "I'm glad you like them. I'll mail them out tomorrow morning." Eliza replied. "Oh you don't have to do that Eliza, you're doing so much already!" Lena stated. "It's ok! I don't mind helping. After all we'll be family soon." Eliza replied. Lena smiled and hugged the older woman back before sitting down to eat.