27

That night Kara took Lena for a walk around the yard showing her all the beautiful things there. "This is so beautiful Kara. I'm glad you talked me into coming with you. I'm having a truly wonderful time." Lena said as she pulled the blonde into her arms and kissed her passionately. The kiss lasted a few minutes before it was interrupted by giggles from the patio where Alex, Sam and Ruby sat. "Sorry to interrupt aunt Lena but it was Alex's idea!" Ruby exclaimed. "Hey traitor! You weren't supposed to say anything!" Alex groaned as she swatted playful at her. The three of them burst out laughing at the red faced couple glared at them.

"Let's go back inside Lee..." Kara whispered as they headed back towards the house. Left alone the other three began talking amongst themselves. "Sooo..." Ruby cooed looking between them. "Yea Rubes?" Sam asked. "Where did you disappear to this morning? When I got up you weren't in the room..." Ruby explained. Sam shot Alex a look that said 'what do I say?' Ruby looked between them once more before speaking. "Are you two dating? Cause if you are....I'm ok with it." Ruby stated as she got up and walked inside the house.

Sam looked at Alex with a shocked look on their faces. "Did...did we just get permission to date?" Alex asked. "I...think we did..." Sam replied. "So...what now?" Alex asked. "Do you want to be my girlfriend Alex Danvers?" Sam asked cheekily. "I'd love to be your girlfriend Samantha Arias!" Alex replied as they leaned in and shared a kiss.