52

A few hours later Kara was walking into Lena's office to pick her up from work. Lena was busy looking over paperwork and didn't notice Kara was in her office till she felt arms wrapping around her neck and a head on her shoulder. "You work too hard darling..." Kara whispered. Lena's breath hitched as she felt the blondes breath on her earlobe. "I'm almost finished love..." Lena replied. Kara kissed Lena's temple before going to the sofa and sitting down on it to wait. Lena continued looking over her paperwork

A few minutes later Lena was finished her paperwork and joined Kara on the sofa, well if you call sitting on the blondes lap joining her. "I'm ready to go home now love." Lena whispered. "You'll have to get off my lap if you want to go home." Kara replied. "Hmmm no..." Lena replied. In one swift movement Kara stood up holding Lena in her arms as she walked out of the office. "Have a good night Miss Luthor!" Jess called out.  "You too Jess!" Lena replied with a smile.

Kara shook her head as they entered the elevator. Lena laughed as Kara walked through the doors and towards the black suv that waited for them. Cameras flashing in their faces as they made their way to the car. "Is something wrong with Miss Luthor?" One reporter asked. "She's just got a sore foot!" Kara stated as they got into the suv. "You're ridiculous Lee..." Kara whispered. "You love it!" Lena shot back. Kara rolled her eyes before kissing her fiancés lips.

A few minutes later they were at their penthouse and preparing dinner together like they'd been doing since they moved in together. "Alex and Sam are coming later to discuss our bachelorette party." Lena stated. "Really? I'm definitely not looking forward to this." Kara groaned. "It'll be fine darling. We'll just tell them what we want and they can figure something out." Lena replied reassuringly.