23

A few hours later Lena and Kara were hiking up the trail to the river. Kara had a pack on her back filled with lunch stuff and water bottles. "So? How do you think Sam and Alex are getting along?" Lena asked. "I think they uh had fun last night if that's what you're asking." Kara replied. "Oh? Ohhh! You heard them do something didn't you!" Lena asked. "Yes...it was utterly disgusting. They did it in our childhood bedroom Lee!" Kara whined. "Ewww! Ok that's enough! How far is this river? I'm sweating!" Lena groaned. "It's not much further, want me to carry you?" Kara asked.

Rolling her eyes at her girlfriend Lena walked over to Kara. "If  you insist.." Lena replied as she hopped up in Kara's arms as they continued their walk. As they went they earned stares from people passing them on the way back down the hill. Some people would snicker or make comments about how Lena was being lazy making Kara walk with her in her arms and the pack on her back. "Don't let them get to you Lee. I don't mind one bit." Kara whispered as they continued on their journey. Soon Kara set Lena down on her feet as they stood in a field of green with a river running through it. "This is beautiful!"

Lena exclaimed happily as they walked over to the river. "I'm glad you like it Lena! Now shall we go for a swim first or eat first?" Kara asked. "Swim first, then eat." Lena replied with a smirk. "You just want to see my abs again huh?" Kara teased. "Maybe..." Lena whispered as she leaned in and kissed the blonde.

Meanwhile at the lake Ruby was splashing in the water while Sam and Alex had just began wading into the water. Alex walked in first all while Sam walked behind her eyes glued to the redheads abs along with the rest of the DEO agents muscular body. "Mom! Mom! This is so much fun!" Ruby squealed with glee as she swam around in the water. "I'm glad she's enjoying this! I'm enjoying this too Alex..." Sam stated with a smile. "I'm glad. Kara and I used to come here all the time as kids, and in high school. We'd have some amazing parties here with our friends." Alex explained as the three of them enjoyed their day swimming in the lake.