53

A little while later Alex and Sam busted in the door of Lena and Kara's place with bottles of wine in their hands. "Hello wives to be! We come to talk bachelorette party!" Sam squealed. "We something simple!" Kara stated. "NO STRIPPERS! And we're having one together!" Lena added. "Ok! Now where do you want to have it?" Alex asked. "What about Midvale?" Kara suggested. "Yes! We can take Eliza and go out to dinner and a movie and call it a night." Lena added. "Are you sure? That's all you want...dinner and a movie in a small town?" Sam asked. "Yes, we just want something simple." Lena stated. "Ok..." Alex replied.

"Good! It's settled then." Kara added. "This is gonna be the most boring bachelorette part in the universe..." Sam complained. "So? It doesn't have to be boring. We can make it fun and play drinking games after dinner and the movie." Lena suggested. "Drinking game? We gonna ask couple questions?" Alex asked. "Yes...and if one of us gets it wrong we drink." Kara stated. "This bachelorette party just got more interesting." Sam chimed in.

After a few bottles of wine and several pizzas later everyone were planning out more things to do in Midvale for the bachelorette party. "Maybe we could go dancing too!" Sam suggested. "Uh...I can't dance..." Kara replied. "Neither can I....so no." Lena added. "But it'll be just us! Come on!  You'll be dancing at your wedding!" Sam groaned. Lena looked at Kara as they rolled their eyes together. "FINE!" They both responded together.

"YES! DANCING!" Sam squealed. "Is it too late to pick different maids of honor?" Lena asked. "Unfortunately..." Kara replied. "We're the best you ever got!" Alex replied. "Yea...she has a point Lee...guess we're stuck with them." Kara replied.