54

Now that the bachelorette party planned out the four women sat around and continued drinking and eat greasy food. "So bachelorette party Midvale style...wedding Midvale...are you gonna move there too?" Sam asked. "Oh gosh no! We just want a quiet bachelorette party and wedding, something away from the cameras, and the fast pace of the city." Lena explained. "Well now we understand your reasoning." Alex replied. "Yea...it's the same reason we're choosing to go to a private island for our honeymoon." Kara added. Alex pretended to gag at the thought. "Well...there are more reasons to want to go to a private island...but that reason is a personal reason." Lena half groaned. "Lee..." Kara groaned biting her lip.

"Sam! Look at the time! It's time for us to go home!" Alex exclaimed. "Oh but why? I want to know what this big secret is!" Sam groaned. Lena shot Kara a look and they had a silent conversation with their eyes. "What makes you think there's a big secret between us?" Lena asked. "I don't know...Kara's wearing different clothes lately and you're sitting awfully close to her. It's like you're hiding something. OH MY GOD! KARA'S PREGNANT!" Sam yelled! "No! I am not pregnant!" Kara yelped. "So what's the secret?" Alex asked.

"You don't want know!" Lena replied. "Really? Cause now I'm curious!" Alex replied. "You really...don't want to know Alex...it's better this way....trust us..." Lena deadpanned. Alex and Sam rolled their eyes at them before deciding they'd go home for the night. "That was stressful!" Kara said. "I know...come on let's get things cleaned up and go to bed." Lena said with a sigh. "Are we gonna tell them?" Kara asked. "Maybe one day...after we have a few kids...maybe...." Lena replied.