45.

Aman pov

After eating my dinner I went towards the living room. I don't know what is going to happen . I just don't want any thing bad to happen. I don't even know how to start this conversation.

Around 10 minutes later they all came into the living room.  "
" I have really important things to say to you all. So you all have to listen before reacting.  Ok".

I looked at them . They all nodded for me to continue. " I have another mate."

They gasped,"how come ." Noah said.

"I am telling you don't say anything before i finish otherwise I won't be able to continue please. I have an another mate . My that mate is pregnant with my baby. "

"I didn't want to say anything Aman but really pregnant. You got someone else pregnant. You fucking cheated on us. " Noah said while grabbing my collar tears streaming down his face while Jack holding him back. He is crying too.

" Don't cry please. I swear i didn't cheat on you guys or anything. It was before my birthday. Someone else drugged me that night. So we ended up together that night.
I can't smell him but he can . He knows exactly my pheromones."

Mom grabbed me from my collar and slapped me and said."I had always told you not to drink with those old dogs ( business partners). They up to no good. I told you no drink and getting someone pregnant. Is that all i taught you ?"

"No mom it's not like that I have always tried to listen to you mom. It's not you who is bad it's me who is wrong. So please don't think you taught me wrong.

Mom I got know if this thing wouldn't have happened. He would have died mateless just because grandpa love over me.

Mom i wouldn't have been able to drag this weight all my life if because me my mate had to die a lonely life."

"What the hell you are talking about Aman. Why would that happen? Huh" mom said.

" Mom listen carefully my grandpa saw my destiny before even my birth. He saw that I will have three mates. My life will not be good because due to there difference between them I will have suffer from many incidents between life and death.

So he performed a special ritual so I will have only one mate while other two will be each other's. Something wrong happened during the ceremony and I ended up with two mates while  one ended up as mateless.

So after that he was not able to see my future untill my birth. So was sorry towards us so please I hope you won't be angry with him."

"How can I not be angry he almost destroyed your life." Mom said.

"His intention was not wrong he didn't wanted to hurt anyone it was a mistake. It didn't cost anybody life so it's all good."

"Who is your other mate? "

"Mom I don't want you hurt him ok. My other mate is kai Anderson"

"No  Kai your rival."

_____________________________________

Kai Anderson

Height: 6.2
Eye colour : brown
Hair : black
Spirit animal: wolf
Name of wolf : Lucas