10 .

Aman's POV

Today was a very important meeting. I got free from there around 7:40 PM by the time got home it is already 8:10 PM only 20 minutes so I need to get ready for dinner. As soon I got there our butler to jee opened the door, as usual, I spoke " mom I am home" as my habit without realizing there are other people there.

They all looked at me. I was about to go kiss my mom and realized that their other people there. So I quickly do a handshake with Mr. Martin and Mr. Wilson bowed toward Mrs. Martin and Mrs. Wilson. After that, I diverted my attention towards my mates and said "I need to do a proper introduction of myself with you except my name." While shaking hands with them I told them " Hi I am Aman frost and a business partner with your company."

I turned around and hugged my mom while sitting. My father was also there he was talking with Mr. Wilson and Martin. So I told my mom " I am going to get changed. " she stopped me and told me to" take jack and Noah for a house tour while I am chatting with Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Martin. I am seeing them after a long time. You know I usually don't go out." I know what my mom was trying to do so I said " ok mom" while making a gesture towards them to say" let's go." They started to follow me. I give them a house tour while talking to them I told them about my room and asked them to come inside because the room also has a small library inside it. They said sure so I let them inside my room.

My room my quite big from others it has a library inside it. It has my working office and a bed while a big closet of room size. While also two comfy chairs at the side of the room. I told them I am going to change quickly and meet them in the living room or they can wait for me. They said they are going to wait here.

So I took a quick shower and changed into a white tee shirt and black suit. And I come out. Told them to let's go and have dinner.