6.

Noah POV

I am Noah Wilson. Today is the 1st day of college and I am a 3rd-year student. Today I found my mate. When I was about to challenge jack my biggest rival. But I found my mate's scent disgusting because he is having s*x with someone else. I found out his name is Aman.

I asked my beta Nick to find out about him. I
Find out he is in sports class but team A and I am the captain of team B.

We arrived at the basketball stadium and waited for team A to start practice. After about 2 min team A arrived. I saw Aman was standing with 2 boys. They came and jack ordered them in line while facing other team members and introduce them to each other. I find out the name of the boys besides Aman are Jackson and Andrew. They seem to be friends.

After that, we ordered them to take 50 laps of the whole stadium for warmup Aman and his friends Jackson and Andrew were 1st to complete the laps. So we have the task of 100 pushes up. They did this fast than anybody can feel they are physically fit. I can feel he is much more muscular and taller than me. and I feel Jack was staring at him. But for a little time.

When he pulled his shirt I can he has eight lined packs which is making him so sexy. I want to touch those but I have to wait. After that, we started the practice. After one hour of practice, it was time for another class. So everyone started to go towards their classes. I stopped Aman he was about to leave. I asked him "he want to hang out ." But at the same time, jack asked the same question. I was about to frown at him but I controlled my emotions and looked at him.