1. Introduction

On a stormy night, there is heavy rain and thunder and lightning in the sky. On this day there is suddenly a cry of a newborn in the villa and heavy rain and thunderstorm stopped like they are waiting for the arrival of the baby. Albert frost the villa owner and the father of the baby stopped walking in the hallway and started to stare at the door. After some time nurse come out with the baby and handed him to the man and said: "Congratulations sir you have a baby boy. After some time you can see your wife ."He carefully placed the baby on his arm and kissed the baby and said to the nurse "thank you."

After about an hour later in the room he carefully placed the baby in the arm of his wife and said"Indra baby look our son is so handsome." she carefully hugged the baby and after looking at her little tensed Husband she said"he looks like you and now tell me what the astrologers said about the baby you are a little tense. "

Albert frowned a little and told her about the conversation between him and the astrologers "the astrologers stated after many calculations of stars that the son is born with a calm nature and a strong personality. He is no 1 Alpha of the clan. But if one gets angry he is not easy to handle. He is born with the spirit of the lion-like me and has the power to control water, thunder, storm, and fire. And he is born with some of your power like flying and controlling ice. But......"

Because of his pause, she asked, "what happened." He started again that "they said that he is destined to be with two alpha mates and if one of his mates is dead then he has to live a life of a cripple. If both his mate rejected him or died then he will die with them. And they will be able to have his babies. But I am worried that his life is going tough with Alpha mates."

After hearing this she kept silent for some time and said" it's ok. If this is destined to happen then it will happen what we should enjoy or moments together for now otherwise we will ruin our present because of thoughts of the future. " After hearing this he said to his wife "yeah you said correctly. I believe in my son and that he will solve his problems. "

She smiled and said, "now tell me what priest has told you the first letter of the name of my baby boy." He said: "the first letter of the name is 'A'. I can't think of a name do you have any name in your mind." She thanked me a bit and said" Aman what do you think of this name its means peace. I hope he will be peacefully able to live his life." He immediately said"I think it's an amazing name " and She kissed the man on the forehead. After he slept with his wife and baby in his arms.

☆This about some information about Aman's parents -
Dad: Albert frost is a millionaire in the world and king of the lion clan. No 1 alpha with a royal bloodline. He is an American.

Mom: Indra Frost is no 1 interior designer before marriage and royal blood of flying horse . She is also an alpha. She is an Indian who was working in America.

So this is why Aman is American Indian.