42.

Aman pov

"I have told them to make some soup . You can drink it. I was actually today was going to come to talk you about you and the babies means what do you want to do. Now I don't you take any tension and just relax.

Now I will take full responsibility of any action i did and I will do after this. I know we have different opinions right now over you being my mate and me yours. I investigate it.

I will let my family and mates know about you and babies. I promise I will not let get mistreated if it took turns to worst ok.

So try to let me in your life Kai ok.”

"You don't have to do it. It is not your fault completely. I don't want you to have problems over me with your family." Kai said .

"Kai you are not the problem here . It ok you don't need to feel responsible for this. The main reason of this problem is me. So you don't need worry I will take care of everything. You just need to relax and take care of yourself."

In means time the rise arrived with his soup. I fed him his soup and told Andrew to get me a shirt from the bag in car.

Andrew arrived with the shirt I opened the shirt and gave it to Kai.

" You can keep this shirt it have my pheromones. So it help you get relaxed." While i started wearing other shirt.

" Kai I need to go now. I will be here tomorrow. Take care and eat something healthy later " I said and kissed his forehead and left towards the house.

We got in the car I started to drive towards the Flower shop. I picked up the flowers from there. I dropped myself in pack house.

"I am going to investigate about it with the priest. Only he can answer my questions right now Andrew. So please do me a favour and drop these flowers and these to them ok."

"Bro you don't need to personally go to the priest. I can go there for you." Andrew said.

"Andrew my brother I know you will do this for me. Today but I gonna solve this myself and reveal this matter to them. No matter what it cost me."

"Aman you don't need to do it today. Bro I think you need to be calm than do this after thinking about it because  it's gonna cost you a lot of things." Andrew said.

“ Andrew you know i hate liers but I have to lie from time to time to keep everyone happy but this time i don't see any point.

This family going to get broken by news from me or someone else. If they got to know about this kind thing from someone else it will be worse. So it is better sooner they about this kind of thing."

"Ok I will not say anything and will deliver these to the them. So please don't do something stupid. I don't want you to get into more trouble than this." Andrew said.

"I won't so please just go I will handle it.bye Andrew"

"Bye Aman , take care. After dropping these I am gonna go home so if you need me call me."

After saying this Andrew left with the car.