9.

Aman had already talked to the Father of Jack Evan Martin and the father of Noah Gavin Wilson not to tell their son about him being an alpha because only some important people know about him. They are one of them. He already told them that he is going to ask about being their mate by himself. So they agreed.

Aman had already prepared everything about corporations for the construction project. He succeeded in the make both families collaborate on the project because he knows that they are businessmen and they will not be unreasonable about what profits their business. They signed the contract on Saturday of this week. So they wanted to invite me to dinner for the happy corporation. But I know that I have to go to different places and I will be not able to meet my mates. So I invited them to my house tomorrow at 8:30 PM with their family.

When I got back it is already 8:30 at night. I told my parents" Mom I invited tomorrow's families of Martin and Wilson to dinner at 8:30 PM. So please prepare for dinner and you can meet them tomorrow. But don't be too obvious about me being an alpha and them being my mate." "Oh sure dear we will do as you told us and let them have positive feelings towards us." She smiled and said.

Jack's POV

When my dad came back he give me good news "we are having dinner with the frost family tomorrow. "I was so happy to see my mate but he added "with Wilson family also because of we both collaborate with frost this time. but" he looked at me and said" but dinner is at frost's house and very less people are invited there. So be ready for dinner at 8:30 PM ."

Noah's POV

Today good news bad news. The good news is that I am having dinner with the frost family. Bad news that Jack Martin is also going to be there but even though it's ok.
At least I will see my mate after about a whole week.