15.

Aman stopped after walking some steps and said, "want to talk, then come to my house at 7:00 PM today." walked away without looking back.

At parking in Aman's car

Aman looked at mark and said " I know you don't like me and take me as a friend. But I think we need to talk. You like Jackson." He nodded ."So don't worry if you want to be with him. I will help you any way we are friends. But let's stop pretending for mom's sake. You know how much I want my mates. " 'But if they did something wrong I will tear them apart and die myself too' he said in his mind.

We dropped them at his home and told his parents. We are not good together. We broke up. They understand our decision. I leave their home. But now it's time to talk to my parents. So it's not going to be easy.

I reached my home. My mom and dad were sitting on the couch and greeted them as usual. I looked at them and said "we need to talk. "They looked at me while I started talking " Mom dad I know you will get mad at me for this decision. But I told Jack and Noah to come to our home. They said they want to be with me and try to get along with each other. I wanna give it a chance but not easily. Until the day they make you forgive themselves for that childish decision. So mom I hope you try to forgive them while you do whatever. I will not say anything about it going overboard ok. I want to be with them but not without your permission. So please try it. I want your permission to let them move here. ok. His mom looked at him and said " you want to give them another chance. Even you were almost dead." He nodded. They both silenced for some time. They looked at each other. Maybe talking with telepathy he thought. After some time his dad talked," and said ok son if you t if they didn't meet our expectations there is no way. We let them with you." Aman smiled, "ok thank you, dad mom." He stood up and walked towards them and hugged them and also told them that he broke up with Mark. They understand this thought.

And Aman just went to sleep after this. When Jack and Noah arrived they saw Aman's parents sitting on the couch in the living room. They walked there and said 'hi' to them. They said hi to them but didn't talk after that. Jack started, "Mrs. frost we know what we did is not easy to forgive. But we are sorry for what happened. "After that Noah continued, " But Madam can you give us a chance to be with Aman. Please, madam. We will try our best." Mrs. Frost looked at them and motioned them to sit. They both sat down. While Aman's dad called him to come down.

Aman put on loosely his sleeping robe and come down while rubbing his like a kid and his wife exposed his collarbone in his eyes both and Noah are looking very sexy. He comes down and sat beside his mom while hugging his mom and hiding his face in his mom's neck like a kid and said " Mom my head is aching I am not able to control joy. I feel like my head is splitting." In the eyes of Jack and Noah, he is looking really cute. Finally, after some time, Aman's attention gets back to Jack and Noah.  And he asked, "hi when you get here".Noah said" we were here it's just you didn't notice. " "Oh sorry then. You guys wait here" and he looked at his mom, I need to take some tablets for this headache. I am going to change." He went upstairs and get changed. And come down with a blue t-shirt and black shorts with his headphones around his neck. He come down and and and and went toward the kitchen and come out eating an apple and two in his hands. He throws that to Jack and Noah while saying," hey catch those apples. While Aman's mom said," hey can't you eat properly while sitting. Always behave like a kid ." At this Aman and his dad laughed, "mom I am always your kid. Remember that. Bye, mom gotta go and you guys said wanna talk you said. Then come with me. Mom doesn't wait for me today for dinner  I will eat outside today." Let's go he said to Jack and Noah while bye to his mom.