13.

The doctor said you can see him after he is shifted to the emergency room. They both walked toward his mother and asked her if they can see him. But she said "you can see for these 48 hours because I need him to be ok .you rejected him it's ok but you can cure him by saying something like try to get along .but after he is cured you are not allowed to reject him. But he rejected you he will be safe. So don't worry nothing will happen to you guys. You will not die without him. But cure him I will let you go guys and your family. You need to take care of him for 48 hours from starting now. If you cure him. I will let you go. They take care of him for 48 hours. But they don't know they know that they care for him. They have taken care of him with their hearts after 48 hours Aman woke up " he tried to open his mouth. But his mouth was dry he said"w..ate..r".Noah moisturize his lips with water while jack called the doctor. The doctor came in. He checked him and said " he is ok now but he needs some rest. Aman's mom and dad were also there. Aman's dad said " we are happy to see son you are ok now. While his mom shed tears of joy .he said to his mom" don't cry mom your son is okay." he said that asked his mom for water" mom water" Noah was about to do that but Aman's mom stopped him and moisturize his lips. After that he said to all" you can leave for some time I want to talk to Jack and Noah. His mom was about to oppose but he said, "please mom". So everyone leaves the ward.

Jack and Noah were about to apologize" you guys don't need to apologize because this is not your fault but now I will not accept you guys as my mates. I told you everything about me because I am not a good person. Don't worry mom will not do anything to your company but don't come near me again. Now you can go out "he said before they can say anything.    so they go out and Aman's mom came in. After about one week he gets recovered.

He promised his mom that he will go dating other than his mate and move on its already been two months. Since he last went to college because he is very busy in his office. He started to date a boy around one month ago who was introduced by his mom. He is a pretty nice boy he is a beta white horse son of his mom's friend. His name is Mark Roberts. He is a handsome boy around 178 cm. He visited my mom and dad many times and he know what happened to me. But he is ok with it.

Aman's POV

Now I am again going to college but this time with my boyfriend because of his mom. She is afraid they will do something to me. So I let it be. He is also in my class. So today I wore a white tee with white pants and blue denim over it for college. Because of my mom, I quit basketball and joined the football team. Jackson and Andrew followed me. Because they also don't wanna see them. So today is the 10th of June I am going back again to school. But today is a chance that he will be there with his boyfriend at least they have already become friends. So after doing breakfast and some office work around 9:15 AM. I derived at the college to pick up Mark on the way to college and I have already told them to go there and meet me in the parking so we can go to class together.

We reached there and I said hello to my friends while keeping a hand on Mark's waist. We walked towards the class. Everyone was staring at us because when I was in hospital media got to know I was sick so everybody I am the son of no 1 billionaire and Mark is also known because he is also a model and son of a millionaire businessman. So this is a really hot topic to see us together like this way. Many people have already clicked pictures but we don't care about this.