22.

I let him put all the inhibitors on the table in bathroom. After that he went out. I get out of my shower and wore my bath rob.

I let them come near me. They just hugged me. I know they are on verge of collapse . So am I but need to make them calm first so they won't regret anything tomorrow morning.

I told them that i will inject them with the inhibitors so they won't go into rut . My pheromone will get them in state of rut . Since it's not their time of rut . Since they went once in rut when I was hospitalized.

So i just injected them with low level inhibitor. Just enough to not let them go in rut. After injecting them with the inhibitors they calm down in some time. But they still not let me go.

So I picked them both up.(Remember he is a lion.) Put them in my bed. I said to them, "leave me for a bit. I need to turn lights off." At that time Noah said," No you will leave. " "I promise i won't leave. I will just turn of lights. I will come back here." So than let me go.

They kept looking at me while I was turning lights off. They can see in dark too. Even i turned lights off. They kept looking at me like i will run away.

I came back to bed and laid between them. They wrapped their arms around me. We slept like this. Around 8 i wake up.

Waking up in morning and able to see the person you love beside you is an amazing feeling. I just gave myself 2 minutes to stair at them. Than i put their aside which they have wrapped around me.

I started to leave the bed without trying to wake them up. But they still woke up. They looked confused around themselves.

Jack said, " Why i are here?" While looking at me and Noah. Noah also said , " yeah why are we here?" While shrugging at like Jack like he don't know too.

"Don't you remember?" I asked. They said, "No". Well let me tell you than actually I was in my rut after mid night. My pheromone like made you in condition of about to go in rut. So you like can't comprehend what happened. May be your wolf are trying take over you too so you don't remember what happened.

"Well we didn't hurt you right. " Noah asked. "You can't hurt me babies. So don't worry." I said. "Is your rut gone ?like you are talking like a normal person right now. I thought it will take about 5 days or more." Jack asked.

"No i am not out of it yet i just took inhibitors. Right at the moment. Since i didn't want be a beast towards you and hurt you. And i still have told you something. "

"What you haven't told us untill now? Aman " Noah asked.While they were looking at me. "Well........... A........(slowly) I forgot to tell you that you can get pregnant. If you are going be with me and you know if I mated with you in rut there are 99.9% chance you will get pregnant." He said it in fast talking."

(Well how did i write these chapters. Let me know in comments.)