5 .

Jack's POV

Today is the 1st day of college. I am Jack. I am a third-year college student. Today while walking through the stairs I happened to meet my biggest rival in life Noah who is coming down. We were about to confront each other about the challenge of basketball. But I stopped because I smelled the scent of my mate but it was disgusting because he is having sex with someone. I was a little angry and jealous and thought after mating him he will be mine.

I frowned at Noah and was about to go in search of a mate when I saw he is also frowning. But I don't have time to think about it. Suddenly a boy with black jeans and a white shirt black jacket. He is muscular and has a strong body. I can smell his scent is now normal and he is my mate. My wolf is screaming 'he is mine. '

He walked towards us and asked "please step aside I want to go. "I didn't reply and even Noah didn't. He repeated "please step aside. " But this time I asked him"what is your name?" but No ah asked this question at the same time. The boy replied "Aman and yours " l asked him "why you do want to know? "He replied calmly and in a polite voice," I asked your name because you want to know mine." I replied 'Jack ' and heard 'Noah ' too. After that he calmly said "Now can you plz step aside. " we step aside and he passed by I can see he is taller than me and had a good physique. Suddenly a girl behind came and grabbed Aman's arm and said " Aman leave with me "Aman smiled and said, "ok Maria ." And they left from there. My wolf was super angry at that girl.

I didn't speak to Noah and left from there. In the canteen, I saw Aman with his friends. I was about to go and talk with Aman but I saw him leaving with his friends so I stopped I asked my beta Aim to get his information.

After getting Aman's class schedule. He got know he is in sports class with me. So I was waiting for him outside the gym class. I saw him coming talking and smiling with his friends and I entered the room and get changed into gym clothes.

He came in with his friends. He started to change his clothes I can see he has a superb body. I just stared at his body for a second. Now I announced to them" hi boys, I am Jack Martin. Your captain of the basketball team A and third-year senior. So this week we are going to have practice with team B and who is going to play well in the match with team B can be a regular member of team A. Now introduce yourself one by one".

After the introduction," so get ready in five minutes boys, and go to the basketball stadium. "We started to leave towards the basketball stadium after five minutes. When we reached the stadium I saw team B is already there and Noah is frowning at me. But I don't know why.