34.

Jack pov

I am so happy that Aman woke up but now both these jeez boys making fun of me . I want to kill them for this but I can't these two are really lucky I like them .

Well Aman looked at me and said "ok ok don't look at us like that now we won't make fun of you . Why don't you guys get me something to eat I am starving. "

"Why didn't you told us earlier than? Hm . Mom sent us some vegetables rice and some fruits. Let me go get them ." Noah said and ran away.

Aman looked at me and said," are you okay?" As he pulled gently close to him. "You express yourself less in front of others while Noah can express himself easily. So I am worried about you. I hope you can express yourself more in front of me but I won't force you tell me things you don't want too"

"I will try to "with a slight smile I said. He kissed my forehead and said," I don't know how I got this lucky to find you two guys. "

"Oh really you are getting lovey dovey here when I was away huh. Are you cheating on me behind my back?"he raised his brow and after 1 min started laughing.

"Come here " I said. We both hugged him. After that I tickled him .He so ticklish . I tickled him untill he is laughing till his stomach hurt.

"Ok " I heated the food and served for ourselves. 

While looking at them and smiling I am thinking in my mind I really like them or maybe love them. The goddess really give me two amazing beings to be my mates i am content with them.

Aman will be discharged from here in at most one week because he is really fast than last time which I really thankful for. I hope he just won't get here other time again.

I won't like to see him here again because it really hurt for me and wolf and Noah to see lie there. He is hurt and bleeding. I really hate it.

"Do me a favour babies go and watch over company and pack because I pretty sure if you really stay here you will just guys worry over me. So go and handle these work." Aman said.

"Aman you know we don't want to leave right now but it's ok. I know if we stay here we will do worry and you will get hurt too. So we will come in evening after work ok" Noah said.

"I ok with it too but you have to take care of yourself . " I said.

We both hugged than went from there towards work but I still don't want to go and Noah too. He will be fine here anyway.