16.

Jack and Noah followed Aman outside. He walked towards garden and sat down there. Noah and jack sat down in front of him. They were silent. Aman starts " are you going to talk or not . For that you are here." Noah started, " we are really sorry for what we did. But we want to give our relationship a shot. Please we will try to understand each other. "Jack continued, "we are really sorry. Please can you forgive us. "

"Forgive for hurting me I already did but for hurting my mom I told you before " Aman said with a slight anger but than smiled and said, " I am giving you a chance for repair what you did . I already talked to my mom that's why you were in our house other wise you will kicked out even before entering. That's why you were greeted at least . We can move in our house here make sure to get forgiven by my mom this is one and last chance to get me . If she will forgive you in these three months. Than it's ok I will marry you. But she think you are not worthy of me I can't do anything."

Jack and Noah smiled "ok thanks." They hugged me. They were really happy. So you wanna wait here or do some exercise in gym with me . They followed me . Aman run around 10 km in 30 min , some push ups, squats , and some weightlifting which was less today he got free within around 1 hour from all this. Usually he usually do gym about 2 hours. He told them he is going to change and wait for him here . He went changed in a white shirt with blue jeans.

He took his key and walked with them towards the car. He was taking them to dinner. He went to a 5 star hotel. He booked a private room for dinner. Aman ordered first and passed menu to the Jack and Noah to order whatever they wanted. The dinner was very good( I don't what to write in name of food but think of what ever and imagine). It was not a date but more like friends on dinner.

After dinner Aman asked them if they want to have Icecream. They happily expected it. Aman bought himself a chocolate Icecream but not dark ,jack bought peppermint icecream and Noah bought vanilla and chocolate Icecream. They were eating. Aman suggested them to drop at their home. Aman dropped them at their home and told them that he will pick them in three days and told them to tell their parents.