29

Aman's pov.

I layed Jackson on ground and turned around. I saw two alpha and beta standing with dagger in their hands. They charged toward me all three in human form so i turned into human form.

I fought with all three of them at same time. My head started to get dizzy again but tried to stay concise. One of them hurted me on arm so i twisted his arm and took dagger from him. I stabbed him in chest.

As I was about to turned around someone stabbed from behind but I stabbed in his chest too. Other alpha was trying to kill me and i was starting to lose concise but i tried to kill him as soon as possible.

But i heard a gunshot and that alpha got killed. I turned around i saw Andrew so i dropped my guards &fell on ground.

************
Author's pov

Aman dropped on ground and Andrew saw the knife was stabbed in the chest of Aman. So they took Aman and Jackson from there in their helicopter. Andrew informed the pack hospital that the Aman and Jackson are injured  prepare for any situation possible they got there in 10 minutes.

Andrew called Jackson and Aman's parents as soon as he got into hospital. After examining both of them doctor said Jackson is ok he have two ribs broken which will heal faster since he is lion form.

Aman on other hand is seriously injured there is slight skin trauma but the dagger was almost stabbed near his heart which needs surgery write now.

Aman's mom and dad got their in between 10 minutes. Doctors told them in brief and told them sign the permission for the surgery. His dad signed the document .

He asked Alex and Jimmy to call Noah and Jack since they were not at home . They are in there packs right now. So don't tell them in brief just tell them to come to hospital. So as not to cause too much panic .