➶ treinta y cuarto

Me, pedri, louisa and my uncle have all gotten closer over the past few months. And tonight we are all watching a movie together.

Me and my uncle are sitting in the kitchen together when pedri comes and hugs me from behind. 

"look I found this great moving company for when you move in" he says showing me something on his phone.

"just gotta wait for your lease expiry to run out" he kisses my cheek before leaving the room again. My uncle raises his brows after pedri leaves.

"what?" he laughs "lease expiry?"

"you know the one I signed saying I cant move out until a certain date when we first moved in" I stir my coffee around.

"you signed a what?" my uncle says, about to laugh

"shut up" I groan

"17 year olds who didn't pay for the house don't sign a lease" he laughs 

"shhhhh- he doesn't need to know that" I whisper. 

"what so you dont want to move in with him?" my uncle raises his brows. 

"no ofcource I do!" I say "I cant believe you don't remember the lease I signed!" I shake my head and go to my room. Its not that I don't want to move in with pedri.

Its just that I have alot in this house, and its pretty muched designed for me. I've sort of been drifting from my uncle, I mean one of us is pretty much always out either at work or just for fun. And this house he designed for me. 

I remember the night where he called me into his office room in Qatar, we sat down that night and he told me how we were going to barcelona. Obviously was exctaitic, I grew up there and its the last memory of my parents.

And I don't know I'm just attached to this house. I get attached to a lot. 

And its pedris house, I literally cant imagine myself living there. I imagine myself living with him, just not there.

And he cant come live here, there's simply not enough space. So what do we do. I wouldn't let him pay for a whole new house for us, and I probably don't even have the money to pitch in 50% of whatever that place will cost.

I snap out of my thoughts and open my room door. I smile weakly at pedri who is laying down on the bed.

"hi mi amor" he smiles "que pasa"

"nada" I sigh laying down on my stomach beside him. 

"dime" he says sitting up as I still lay faced buried in the pillow.

"te estoy diciendo que no es nada" I insist. He stays silent.

"vale" he says, rubbing his hand up and down my back. 

quieres un masaje?" he asks kissing my back

"si por favor" I smile. He gets on my back, it sounds a bit weird but I don't care because his massages are so so so good. After like 10 minutes I tell him its okay for him to stop.

"estas Segura?" he asks kissing behind my ear.

"si quieres que te haga?" I ask

"no esta bien" he says "te sientes mejor ahora"

"si gracias mi amor" I say. 

"de nada cualquier cosa para ti princesa" he smiles. I smile and turn on my back, he's in like a plank position on top of me.

"te amo" I smile kissing him

"te amo" he whispers as we continue kissing. That's when the door opens. He jumps off me and we both sit on the opposite sides of the bed as my tio comes in.

"mis ojos mis ojos" he screams running out. 

"que pasa?" I hear Louisa asking him as he runs down the stairs. She walks into my room and asks what happened. Me and pedri look at each other

"ohhhhhh I'll talk to him" she smiles "We're watching the movie now but if you guys wa-" she grinns raising her brows

"we're coming" I chuckle standing up and taking his hand downstairs. We come downstairs and sit on the couch so we can all watch a movie. 

My uncle looks at us weirdly, then moves the blanket off us.

"no funny business will be happening under there" he says, making our jaws drops.

"xavi cálmate, son novios y tienen más de 18 años, ¡además creo que ambos son lo suficientemente decentes como para no hacer cosas aquí! " Louisa whispers to him but we can hear.

"fine take your blanket" he throws it "but don't make me sit between you two". I roll my eyes and lay on pedris chest as we watch the movie.

We run out of popcorn so me and pedri get up to get more.

"you still not gonna tell me what's on your mind?" he raises his brows, leaning against the counter as we wait the 2 minutes.

"nothingg" I say

"cmon tell me" he says 

"nothinggg" I say cupping his face

"nuh uhh" he says "there's something"

"nuh uh" I say "there's nothing". He sighs "I'll figure it out soon" he winks walking away

"where are you going the popcorns not done?" I cringe at him while he walks back

"cabron" I roll my eyes as he sheepishly grinns sitting back down on the counter. The microwave beeps and I get a bowl to put it in. Honeslty he doesn't have to be here the rat is just watching me do it.

I tap his thigh and he jumps off the counter and we go to the sofa again. We continue watching the movie and then it ends. Louisa is sleeping over so she goes to my tios room, and pedri goes home. 

"so you gonna tell me yet why you wont move in with pedri? it took you quite a while to convince me so I would take the chance while you have it" he says 

"I want to move in with him- just not his house" I sigh "I don't want to be spoilt but his house is like a mansion but it doesnt feel right".

"ohh then get a house together?" my uncle says

"I don't make that much and I don't want him to have to buy a whole house for us" I say "you know I'm just gonna suck it up and move in at his house"

"well if you need money I'm-"

"tio I don't need your money its okay" I sigh "I'll figure it out"

"you need to tell him, but goodnight Mija" he ruffles my hair before walking to his room

"goodnight tio" I say going upstairs.

🗝

this is horribblleeee

have a good day/night and don't forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo