➶ cinco

✧༺♥༻∞

January 27th

that night at gavis house

"no way! you- PEDRI GONZALEZ- PUNCHED A GUY?" pablo gasps almost dropping his phone when i told him.

"AND DESTROYED HIS PHONE?" he gaps "YOU? GOT INTO A FIGHT? PEOPLE HAD TO PULL YOU AWAY?"

"did you see what he did to her?" my jaw clenches remembering it.

"but you would never do that!" he says

"only for her" 

"PEDRI YOU? FOUGHT SOMEONE? YOU WHO BREAKS UP FIGHTS? YOU?" he screams

"yes quit screaming" i sigh. Ever since he got rid of the crutches hes been jumping around so much i miss when he couldnt walk. I mean thank god hes better now but...

✧༺♥༻∞

January 28th

Pedris pov

I get up early for training. I do my regular morning routine and sit to eat breakfast. I think about the 26th. Why she cried. There has to be something or else she wouldnt just break down like that.

But i cant get her outta my mind. I wake up and i think of her, i go to sleep and i think of her, i think of her during my day- just all the time.

After i finish eating i go to drive to training. I arrive and i put all my things down and meet up with my friends.

"Pedrito" lewa pats my back as we go opposite ways. I smile and then greet some others.

I then end up going with ferran the whole time since joao is gone because aryas in hospital.

Hes talking about him and his girlfriend.

"shut up fatass" i groan since all the cute stuff hes telling me about is making me imagine me and monica.

"Hey not my fault you got no rizz" he slaps my shoulder.

"Ooh wait but no you do have rizz no pedrito? I saw you with that girl on the balcony" he grinns

I look at the ground and try not to smile remembering it.

"OOOOLALA pedrito in loveeee" he giggles

"Dont" i scoff "stop im not inlove".

"YOU SAID DONT STOP!" he screams as i realise what i said. I put my hand to my forehead and close my eyes as he screams and pushes me around.

(guys this happened to me while my friend was shipping me with crusty ass kids in our class and now the whole year thinks i like him send help)

"I dont" i sigh "shes just a friend"

"Mhm you keep telling yourself that chico" he grinns picking up his water bottle and taking a long sip.

"Go to hell" i roll my eyes before walking away. He sprays me with his water bottle and i glare back at his grinning face.

✧༺♥༻∞

January 29th

Game day

I come home from pre game training. I wish monica could come to the game but i know xavi wont let her. Plus it would be weird if i asked.