➶ tres

✧༺♥༻∞

January 15th 2024

"nica where are you going?" my uncle calls out from downstairs. My eyes widen as i put my earrings on.

"like i said- me and arya are going to dinner!" i yell checking if my makeup looks good. Im wearing a black dress that perfectly fits my hourglass body.

(okay girl no need to flex 😭)

"oh okay!" he replies. I sigh in relief and quickly go down the stairs.

"when will you be back?" he asks.

"oh i might stay at her house for a sleepover is that okay?" i ask. Ill probably stay at the air bnb to clean up and stuff.

"yeah thats okay just text me okay?" he nodds.

"yeah i will - adios tio, te amo" i hug him before quickly leaving. I got a bartender and a dj for the whole thing- very proud of myself tbh.

I sing to say it by tory lanez in the car, i sing my heart out because this song is such a fucking vibe.

"OHHH NOO OHHH NOOO OHHHH NOOO" 

When i get to the house i admire the beauty of it before rushing inside. I hired people to set it up for me so all i do is wait for the people to come.

That's when the bartender taps my shoulder.

"hey maam, im sorry but uh the person who was meant to set things up kinda left without doing it- all the stuff is there though" she says.

I go over there and set up things myself. 

Thats when i hear a doorbell.

"oh shit" i sigh. I go to open the door and i see pedri.

"oh hi pedri come in" i say my voice higher pitched than usual. He looks so cute, his eyes wide, his little smile- ughhfhhfhehef.

Hes wearing a black button up shirt and black pants.

"hey monica, sorry im early" he chuckles scratching the back of his head. I like that he calls me monica. Idk just sends shivers down my spine.

"no its all good" i smile "drinks over there- food over there - sorry its a bit boring now i just need to set some stuff up".

He nodds and holds the thumbs up sign before i go off to do stuff. I need to put these little disco lights in the corner of the wall but its too high. 

I grab a chair and drag it to the corner and stand on it- while wearing some very skinny heels. After putting it up, i feel accomplished but when i try to get off my heel slips off the chair.

I fall but not on the floor- into somebodies arms. 

"you good?" gavi chuckles putting me down. Pedri is right behind him. Glaring at him. His jaw clenched and his eyes deathly. I mean if looks could kill, you would not want to be pablo paez gavira.

(you thought it was gonna be pedri did you)

(baes jealous oooohhhhh)