➶ veintiocho

I wake up before Pedri, he's peacefully sleeping with his arms wrapped around me.

I just look at him, at one point it starts feeling creepy so I stop and kiss his cheek before getting out of bed.

I try get up but his arms won't let me go and I hear a small groan from him.

"five more minutes" he mumbles

"I wish but you have training mi amor" I chuckle pecking him

He groans before getting up and letting me go too. After we both freshen up and finish breakfast I sit on his couch with him since he still has an hour tillm he has to leave for training.

He's laying in my lap, when I look at his phone I laugh because he's testing those Snapchat filters.

He looks so concentrated it's so cute

"Who is the game against tommrow?" I ask kissing the top of his head

"Uhhhhhhh athletic club" he says looking up at me. He sits up and starts getting ready to go to training.

"Come with me I'll take you in my bag" he says picking me up from the sofa.

I laugh as he kisses me and finally puts me down.

"I'll see you when I get home amor" he smiles. A while after, he leaves and I'm left at his house.

—-

After he comes back from training

"Soo guess who I saw at training" he grin closing the door

"Peppiiii I made pasta" I say "but who did u see"

"That girl that was with your uncle- Louisa" he says hugging me from behind.

He kisses behind my ear and gives me a final hug before going to shower.

When he comes back, he's just in grey sweatpants and his hair is wet.

He rolls into bed beside me and wraps his arms around me.

"So" he kisses my neck "there's still a bunch of presents waiting for you outside" he smiles kissing my cheek.

"come" he takes my hand and helps me up and we go to the living room.

As we sit there, I unwrap gift by gift. My smile grows every time and also every time I look at his proud smile.

Finally i finish opening it all and I instantly wrap my arms around him.

"Which one is your favourite? So I can get more" he smiles kissing me

" if there were more Pedris in the world we would have no problems" I kiss him. He smiles starts attacking my cheek with kisses.

When he finally lets me go we lay on the couch and watch tv together.

"So your uncle said you could stay here as long as you wanted- but your gonna need clothes and stuff so how bout I take you home and then I also have the game so then your uncle will take you with and then yeah" he says

"okay" I chuckle getting off him and grabbing my stuff. By the time we get all my stuff, including the stuff he bought me, this car is completely packed.

"You know if you were older like older older then you would classify as a sugar daddy- in a non weird way" I say putting my seat belt on.

He gives me a weird looked followed by a laugh before he drives me home.

He helps me get everything inside and my uncle finally notices I'm home and comes out.

"Oh nica! WOW! Pedri really spoiling you no?" He smiles "but it's good- you deserve it"

He then goes out to Pedri who is getting everything inside.

"outshining me my boy" he chuckles. He then whispers something to Pedri that makes his pretty smile widen and he nods.

"That's all mi amor- I'll see you tomorrow" he says kissing me by the door before driving off.

I spend the rest of the day inside and just think abt how lucky I am ig

🗝

Bro dk hwo the fuck all of y'all write on mobile im struggling this format is goofy ahhhh ill fix this up when i get my laptop but yeah lol

---

ryanaldo