➶ vinte

✧༺♥༻∞

Pedris POV

I go to visit my abuela. I smile and hug her as i walk into the room.

"Hola abuela" i say sitting beside her

"Hola pedri, mi nino do you have a girlfriend yet?" she asks "please all i want is to see you with the girl you will marry"

Her eyes make it so hard to say no.

"Yes i do- ill bring her tommorow okay?" i smile

"SIII" she screams "ayyy muy bien!". Shit shit shit.

"Bring her when you take me to tenerife!" she smiles. UH OHHHH

"Okay!" i say my voice high pitched

We talk some more before i leave and rethink my whole life. I then rethink about last night, what monica says.

Does she think she was just a fling to me? I mean- no she wasnt. Monica was - is- my first lo-

I go for a walk in the park just to clear mty head. Ive just told my elderly grandma that im bringing my girlfriend to tenerife when i drop her off there!

Me and my family discussed that abuela wanted to spend her last days in tenerife, so im dropping her off there, spending a few days, before coming back.

And uh the thing is - I DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND 

As im walking- i see a familiar face. monica. Claro. Her eyes widen as she spots me, oh her beautiful eyes.

"hey monica" i say as if last night just didnt happen

"hey pedri" she says quieter than usual. She furrows her brows, she looks me up and down and squints.

"whats wrong?" she asks

"no-nothing" i shake my head

"you look stressed and- confused" she says. Shit how can she just read me like that?

"nothing" i say high pitched.

"tell me" she looks into my eyes. 

"i- i just came from visiting my grandma" i sigh. i look at her and i didnt know this was possible but its like she just understood everything from a look.

"oh im sorry pedri" she hugs me "and for last night i was drunk and shit"

"thats fine uh yeah" i say awkwardly

"but thats not all- what else?" she asks. 

"well her dying wish is sort of- to see me with a girlfriend and to take her to tenerife" i scratch the back of my head.

"oh" she says. It stays silent, both of us lost for words.

"i know this is gonna sound crazy but- will you please?" i blurt out. I blink shocked at myself as we both freeze.

"eh pedri i-" she says

"please- im horrible at acting, i couldnt even act like we werent dating before, how will i pretend to have feelings for a girl?" i beg. 

Wait- have i basically just said that i have feelings for her?

"and- i dont want to hug or kiss some random girl i want to hug or kiss you" i rant. PEDRO GONZALEZ LOPEZ PLEASE STOP TALKING

"fake-ly ofcource" i add

"okay" she chuckles. i dont know how all that i just said didnt make her run but idc im happy.

"but- youre gonna have to ask my uncle first" she grinns

"ill text you the details okay?" i wink kissing her cheek before we move on. I walk (skip) to my car again and smile to myself.

✧༺♥༻∞

monicas POV

at night

I hear a doorbell, i go to open it. Pedri. ive been thinking about what he said today the entire time.

"hey monica- im just here for your uncle" he says

"hey xavi so um you know how my grandma is dying? her dying wish is to see me with a girl and well since i have no female friends that arent taken can i please pretty please fake date monica just to go to tenerife and then yeah" he says casually turning to my uncle.

He looks flabbergasted.

"will she be safe?" he asks

"yes i wont let anything happen to her" pedri says as i look at him, him still looking at my uncle.

"fake right?" he asks

"yes fake" he nods.

"okay then" my uncle shrugs. 

"thank you sir" pedri pats his back before leaving the house. Me and my uncle both act like nothing just happened and we go on with our days.

I go up to my room and see the text from pedri.

'flights in 2 days for 2 days mi amor'. the butterflies in my stomach oh my- no. i dont like him. i dont like him. he doesnt like me. so i dont like him.

I get to packing already and then try clear my head. What did he mean by what he said? He cant fake liking a girl so he asked me?

After finishing packing i just lay in bed, thinking about everything. Crazy. 

🗝

my chapters are getting shorter day by day bro

have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo