➶ seis

✧༺♥༻∞

January 31st

I get to the bookstore and i see pedri wave me over. I walk over to the very corner where he is and he pulls me quickly in.

"Heyy" he looks around

"Whats this?" i chuckle

"Well- i pulled you here in the corner where nobody is so we could have an intense makeout session" he says sounding dead serious. But pedris humor is just like that tho.

"Haha" i fake laugh "cmon what is this?"

"Well i was hoping we could do what i said but- theres this guy with a camera outside and i think hes paparazzi" he says

"Ohh" i nod. I think and then spot the guy with a camera.

"He doesnt completely know it's me i think hes skeptical though" he says

"Where were you gonna take me?" i ask

"Our fav cafe" he says. I take his hand and tell him to look away from the guy and i lead him outside.

"Juan youre the best neurosurgoen ever!" i pretty much yell. Pedri lets out a chuckle and looks at me, But then i see the camera guy walk quicker and hes about to see pedris face.

I take pedris face and cup it and pull him in for a kiss. Hes surprised at first but then he melts into it and his hands go to my waist.

When the camera guy is gone i pull away and he smiles suprised.

"What was that for?" he grinns his hands still on my waist.

"He was gonna see you" i shrug as if my heart isnt going faster than fast and furious. I take his hand and we continue walking to the cafe. Our hangs swinging together as we walk.

He opens the door for us and we step inside together. We order food and sit down at the table.

His big eyes and his soft smile make me melt.

"Soooooooo guess what" i smile

"What?" he smiles.

"Soooo one of my paintings got accepted into this art exhibit in milan and im going there march 13th-20th!" i squeal as he smiles even more.

"AYEEE im so proud of youuu" he smiles "thats amazing"

We continue talking though and drift to the topic of relationships.

"You ever had a boyfriend?- i mean probably yes but" he chuckles

"Why probably yes?" i chuckle

"I mean- your funny, smart, nice, kind, sweet, fun and ofcourse, bonita" he says his spanish accent making me wanna growl.

I smile and look down trying to hide the fact that he got me blushing.

"Yeah - one" i chuckle looking back at him.

"You?" i ask

"Yeah -me and her are doing long distance right now" he nodds. My heart stops.

"Oh? Whats her name?" i ask

"Uhhh i think it was- jessica?" he says "i asked her out in preschool, didnt speak to her a single day after that- dont know where she is now but"

I start laughing relieved bc i thought man had a whole ass secret gf.

"Nah girls dont like me" he chuckles sipping his hot chocolate. My eyes widen and i scoff. I pull out my phone and find literally like a million pedri lovers.