➶ veintecinco

✧༺♥༻∞

"you ready mi amor?" he kisses my forehead as we stand by the door.

"si" i sigh, dreading seeing my uncle. 

"dont worry, itll be okay" he brings my head to his chest, gently rubbing my back. As we say goodbye to his family, his mum who ive grown closer to, his brother who is my friend now, his dad who is also closer now- but one  thing is making me shed tears.

"aw mi amor que tu llores?" he gasps 

"this is the last time we'll see abuela" i sob into his chest.

"thats why youre crying?" he chuckles

"dont laugh pedri its sad" i groan, my arms wrapped around him, head buried in his chest. he kisses my forehead before i let him go and he puts the suitcases in the car.

"adios" i hug his abuela, i kiss her forehead before going to the car with him. i look at his expression as he drives, just- not looking like himself.

I squeeze his hand "i know its hard" i whisper as he drives.

"hm?" he says, but his voice has a little crack.

"pedri i know youre sad, you have every right to be mi amor" i say. He gulps and sighs as he straightens up, still not saying a word as he drives.

"I'm here for you okay? if you ever want to just cry into my arms im here pedri" i say. He smiles before we continue driving in silence, him holding my hand and not letting go.

We finally get to the plane and sit down in our seats. We have the whole isle to ourselves, so he moves those barriers and keeps his arm around me.

I notice him yawning "when did you wake up?" i ask him

"mm, i think 5" he yawns closing his eyes. He puts his head on my lap, and gently i play with his hair as he falls asleep.

His little smile as he falls asleep warms my heart. I gently stroke his hair as he sleeps, wattching the tv.

---

He wakes up as the plane lands, he turns his head around, remembering where he is before giving me a quick kiss.

He starts getting his carry on stuff all gathered and when the plane comes to a halt we get off. We leave the airport and get into his car.

"its okay" he says putting his hand over my thigh, stopping it from shaking. I sigh and think about what the interaction with my uncle will be like.

We finally get to my house and i ring the doorbell. My uncle opens it, looks at me before opening the door and walking away from it.

"bye" i whisper to pedri "you can go ill text you"

"bye" he whispers back leaving. I see my uncle in the kitchen, cutting some mango. He glares at me, putting the knife down and washing his hands.

"tio -" 

"dont, i trusted you monica, i let you go to tenerife, i let you do all this, i buy you all this saying you were trust worthy and you go behind my back" he mutters.