➶ treinta y tres

a long week later, its finally time for my flight back, im not too happy about the way me and pedri parted ways but its fine. We havent texted each other, called each other, anything this entire week.

And i miss him. I miss his laugh i miss his smile i just want to see him again.Im pretty sure my uncle tells pedri what i say when he checks up on me every day. I get off the plane, i get my suitcases and i go to the pick up area.

My uncle waves me over and gives me a hug and we get in the car.

"how was the week?" he smiles as he drives home. All i can think about is what happened with pedri.

"it was good" i say. Thankfully, i didnt completely lose the partnership. Randomly yesterday i got a call, saying they had a change of mind and would enjoy to partner with me.

"i thought pedri was going to come where are you guys meeting?" he asks

"um me and pedri are sort of- not on the best terms right now" i say

"what did he do monica tell me or el-"

"he did nothing calm your farm!" i say "tio you know pedri, and you know he wouldnt do what you are overeacting for"

"hm but still" he mumbles

"oh so- ohhh that explains it" he says

"explains what?" i ask

"nothing nothing" he shakes his head. I drop it since it was a very preppy flight. By preppy i mean i had to sit next to a skibidi toilet kid who was aggressivley swearing at his mum in french and would not put headphones on while he watched some very preppy things!

Anyways, i get home and freshen up. No call from pedri.

"me and louisa are watching a movie wanna join?" my uncle knocks on my door

"no its okay, thanks though" i say

"okay" he pauses "i know you might be down with whatever happened with pedri but im sure you guys can work it out and if you want theres icecream"

"te amo tio" i say opening the door and hugging him.

"te amo- you okay?" he puts his hands on my shoulders

"yeah ill be fine, you go watch movie with louisa" i grinn

"why are you grinning for" he says as he goes down the stairs

"oooohlalalaaaa" i laugh before going back into my room. I check my phone, no text from pedri. Until i hear a knock on my balcony door. I go to check what it is, and smile when i see its pedri.

"hi" he whisper yells "can i come in?"

"yeah just knock on the door do you think im rapunzel?" i chuckle going down the stairs. I open the door for him and he rushes in as to not let any cold air in. We go upstairs to the roof and stand he hugs me.

"i missed you" he says at a whisper, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I missed you too" I say resting my forehead on his chest

"I'm really sorry- for everything I said" he says rubbing his hand up and down my back

"I didn't mean any of it, I just say things when I'm mad to try win an argument" he says

"I'm sorry, I shouldn'tve yelled at you like that you were just being sweet" I say 

"no I'm sorry, I overstepped and then I cost you that partnership and I know it was a big thing for  you- I'm so sorry  mi amor" he says kissing the top of my head.

"its fine- but are we good now?" I ask looking up at him

"nope bye puta" he smiles. I roll my eyes and shove him as he laughs "yes we are- I loveyou, I don't know what I would do without you" he says putting his arm around as we go downstairs.

We go to my bedroom and lay in the balcony bed together.

He intertwines our hands and we lay wrapped in each others arms.s

"that week not talking to you was horrible" I say, sort of muffled as my face is buried in his chest.

"I don't ever want to go that long without you, I can barely go days without seeing you" he says

"me neither" I say. After a silence. He speaks again.

"so then lets see each other every day" he says

"yeah but well then we have work and stuff so how will we find time" I think

"no I mean-  move in together" he says. 

"ohh" I say "you wanna move in together?"

"if you want yeah" he says looking down at me

"well ofcource I want" I smile kissing his neck. He smiles and kisses me again. 

🗝

nya itch  ni San nya arigato, I'm not really sure why she is asking me to write this pls tell me what its for but yeah what the sigma

that was a message from Ali 

have a good day/night and don't forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo