Glass

HEY GUYS, IM PISSED OFF SO I AM GOING TO RELAX MYSELF BY WRITING IN MY FAVORITE FANFIC, GO READ IT... or don't...):

Peril huffed to herself, no it wasn't because of the sand that kept blowing up her snout that was coming off the road of the Scorpion den. She was getting upset since there was nothing super interesting here!

It's no wonder that there had never been any attempts by the Princesses to try and capture this town for gain.

She passed by another shop, glimpsing inside the window to see... nothing interesting once again!

"What's wrong Peril?" a voice said from behind her, making her jump in surprise.

Peril turned around quickly and saw Umber standing there with a worried look on his face.

Ummm... oh screw it, he already knew that she was dating his brother.

"Well... since we had time, I wanted to go on a date with Clay, but there isn't anything around here to do," Peril explained to the small MudWing.

Umber smiled to her, "Well, what does he like to do?" Umber asked her kindly, already having a good guess what he likes to do.

"He likes eating, but we did that last date!" Peril said upset, "I thought it would be nice to try something different."

Umber shook his head while still smiling, "Well then... how about something you like?"

She couldn't explain it right now, but that question made her fall silent until it hit her... WHAT DO I LIKE?

Umber must have realized something was wrong when he frowned.

"Look, we can all tell that Clay loves you and you love him back, just hanging out with him will make him happy," Umber explained.

"But that's what we do all the time..." Peril complained while blushing at the "Love" comment.

"And you never hear him complain do you?" Umber said with a knowing grin.

Peril sighed in acceptance, "Do you have any ideas where we should go?"

Umber perked up at that, "Yeah, I was talking with Qibli and he told me that there is a BBQ over on the opposite side of town," Umber explained, "They sell some exotic drinks and they got some games over there too."

Peril nodded giving him an awkward smile, "Thanks Umber."

Umber nodded, giving her a more confident smile than the one she held, "Go and have some fun with my brother."

Peril walked down the road, heading back to the Outclaws HQ.

"MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!"

Peril turned around quickly, blushing like mad but it was hidden in her fire-red scales, "WHAT!"

The dust blew over the dunes, the sky turning golden as the sun went over the horizon.

Glory was leaning against the rail of a balcony in one of the local restaurants, enjoying the last of the sun's fading rays.

"How is my favorite RainWing?"

Glory rapidly turned around, startled. Seeing the face of Deathbringer standing behind her who was laughing at her.

"What did I say about scaring me like that!" Glory hissed, turning red.

Deathbringer continued to laugh, "I didn't even mean to scare you."

Glory calmed her racing heart, "What in the three moons are you even doing here?"