Dinner party

Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter up and running, it took me forever to do a lot of things, college, writing the rough draft for this chapter, and also planning the last two arcs of this story, after this chapter, the Ice ark is over and we go onto the SandWing arc,. After this chapter, things are going to escalate quickly, very quickly. If I had to guess, there are only 15 maybe 20 chapters left in this book, then on to the next part of the series. I am thinking about writing a few shorts before the next part of the series comes out, for kicks and giggles. And writing deleted scenes for this book. This book was originally supposed to go a completely different route at the beginning, you would never recognize it. The dragonets were never supposed to have their powers until the Skywing arc.

Either way, Dear season is starting, I'm going to be on break, and I'm going to be in a deer stand for hours all by myself... you know what that means! TONS OF FREE TIME TO WRITE UP ROUGH DRAFTS! YAAAAY!

Glacier was leading the Dragonets back inside of the base, The IceWing guards outside letting them in without question since the queen was with them.

Blaze was waiting for them on the opposite side of the door, "Your back! how did your trip go?" Blaze said in her usual excited demeanor.

Glacier gave her a nod, "It went well, we had no issues with our trip,"

"Good, good, I wanted to invite you all for dinner tonight! I wanted to celebrate tonight," Blaze said with a smile.

"Celebrate what?" Clay asked her, wondering what Blaze was so happy about.

"You being here, of course, it would be rude to not treat the legendary dragonets as honored guests." Blaze answered.

Clay's brows furrowed a bit but he nodded, making his way inside with the group following him.

Clay gave Starflight who was walking next to him a questioning look, Starflight gave him a nod.

Clay started to look serious but continued to walk down the hallway. Winter watched him with a concerned look.

Winter looked to Icicle who was also watching the ordeal with a frown, "What was that about?"

"Blaze is going to be trouble..." Icicle murmured to Winter.

Winter started to panic a little. What did she mean trouble, Blaze wouldn't dare try to do something to the dragonets or the Queen.

"But, Blaze would never hurt the Queen, or betray her, Queen Glacier is her only ally," Winter said in a hushed voice.

"She probably would if she found out that Glacier isn't going to help her anymore," Icicle said back.

"But to attack her in her own kingdom?" Winter thought out loud.

"We never claimed that she was smart..." Icicle said with a slight grin.

Glacier and Tundra were by themselves in a different room, discussing what they were going to do.

"We may not have found what we were looking for today, but that doesn't mean we should stop looking for the artifact that your grandmother spoke of." Tundra said to Glacier.

Glacier was sitting in a chair with her arms pinching the bridge of her snout, trying to get rid of a headache.

"The least that I am worried about right now is an artifact that could or could not exist, I am more worried right now about Blaze,"

Tundra's frown that always permits her face deepens, "You don't seriously think she will do anything do you?"

Glacier leaned back in the chair slightly, "I didn't at first until today, all her guards were tense and never let their eyes off me, and Blaze is acting even weirder than usual, I don't know what she is going to do, but she is going to do something,"