Bring it on!

Just read the new graphic novel, pretty good to finally see what Winter and Turtle looks like. The art also looks great.

Questions and answerers.

Guest Qm: I can't wait to watch Starflight on the night wing island!

A: Trust me, I am excited to write about it. It is one of my key chapters, and I have a lot planned for that arc.

Bigboi2069: cool another Metallica fan :) And don't worry your story is doing great at least I read it when a new chapter comes out.

A: Thanks, it makes me happy to see other Metallica fans reading my story.

As of now, I will be bundling up all reviews from all three websites I have this fic posted on. (Fanfic, Wattpad, and AO3)

Boy ohh Boy, have I been busy not writing this. The mix of my life is crazy, and I don't even have a job yet. Either way, I don't really have a song for this chapter, so just listen to what you want to.

The wait for Blister to arrive was pretty boring if you asked the dragonets. All they did was sit down all day and just socialize all day. When you usually train and mess around all the time, it's going to be quite boring to do just nothing. The only person there that was used to doing nothing all the time was Peril, but even she was started to become annoyed with how boring it was.

"Alright, I'm bored!" Sunny started out loudly. "What are we going to do when Blister gets here..." Sunny asked everybody.

"Probably just going to watch her for a little bit to get a feel for her, then probably ask her some questions." Starflight answered bored.

They have already gone over this a number of times. "Well, what are we going to ask her about?" Sunny started "I mean... we already know why she joined the war."

Starflight and everybody else raised their head realizing that they really never thought of that. Yay new stuff to talk about.

"Hmmm, never thought about that..." Starflight answered thinking on it.

"I guess we could ask her why she asked the Seawings to join into the war?" Clay asked the group.

"Good idea!" Starflight said, "we could also ask her why she thinks it would be a better idea for her to be queen."

"Do you think we should add in any more questions we should ask her?" Peril asked.

"I think we should be able to get the main points from those questions and build up from there when we get our answers." Starflight answered back.

Everybody else nodded agreeing with him. "Seems like a pretty solid idea." Tsunami agreed shaking her head.

"Well.... now we wait" Glory answered already bored again at just thinking about it.

As soon as she said that a guard came into the cave room. "The queen has requested all of you to the top of the pavilion as soon as you can." he left right after that.

"Well... bye then?" Glory said confused with how quick the guard showed up and then left.

"Let's go then" Tsunami said while getting up and heading to the entrance to the cave.

Everybody else got up and started to follow her, "Anything is more interesting than this!" Sunny said.

It only took them a minute to all make it up to the top of the pavilion, where Coral and Gill were waiting there for them.

"Hey mom, what did you need us for?" Tsunami asked. Coral gave her a smile, "I just wanted you all here for when I tell Blister I am leaving the war, I mean... you are the reason why we are leaving"