Wasting my Hate

Welcome to the new chapter. Same stuff as always please review and listen to your favorite rock or metal. Today I am listening to "halo on fire".

Question and answers:

Q: from guest C.O.B: It seems like Sunny's a little underwhelming compared to the rest my question is are you going to try and make it to where she's somewhat like Gaara that she can control sand, but just doesn't know it yet because she's been living under the mountain this whole time surrounded by just Stone?

A: no, the powers that Sunny has now is what she will always be her powers, the only thing that will change is she will get way stronger with it.

Now on to the chapter

It was a pretty nice trip to the sea kingdom. Since they were deep into sea territory, they had absolutely no interference on their trip. They made frequent stops at islands to eat and rest but besides that it was uneventful.

The only thing that was interesting that had happened was a crab pinched Clay's tong when he tried to eat it.

All the dragons teased him about it almost all the way there with him pouting at their constant teasing.

"Clay, I don't even know why you tried to eat that thing, you had just eaten at the last island." Peril said smiling at him.

"It was something different, and king Gill had literally just talked about how nice crab tastes." Clay said still trying to nurse his swollen tongue.

Peril just giggled at him and stared ahead at the island they were flying to. Gill had said that is where the Summer Palace was at along with making sure they would swear under oath that they would never give away its secret location. The location of the summer palace has been kept a secret for over two thousand years.

They were now flying right towards the island that had huge rock walls all around the island with a thick canopy of trees on top of it.

A group of about five seawings was starting to fly towards them, more likely to intercept them and make sure they were not invaders.

Gill dove down to go meet the group of guards. The guards froze in shock when they saw who was coming down to meet them. "King Gill! Hurry one of you go and get the queen." the leader of the guards said. One of the guards dove into the water and left.

Gill smiled at who the lead guard was. "Shark, it's good to see you," Gill said with a smile.

Shark gave him a smile too. "It's good to see you also Gill" Shark then frowned. "Where is the rest of the guards at? You left with a whole Battalion with you."

Gill looked down sadly, a few of those royal guards were his friends that he trusted quite well. "Dead almost all of them, the Skywings had gotten word of our plans and ambushed us at the edge of the rainforest, the only one who made it was Snail."

Gill looked up at the dragonets "Also Shark, make sure you treat those Dragonets with the utmost respect," Gill said while looking back at shark. "They are the reason I am still alive and here."

Shark was about to ask a question but was cut off when Gill started again. "I will give you a story here in a little bit first I am sure they would like to get something to eat and rest." Gill said. "I will tell you the story when my wife gets here."

Shark just nodded to him in respect and waved the dragonets over to him. "Follow me, I will show you where you are staying for your stay."

The dragonets followed him down to the base of the island and hesitated when Shark dove under the water.