But who's Buying

I am starting to realize something... I really need to get a beta or go back over everything every now and then. My spelling and punctuation is terrible. If you would like to beta for me, pm me. I am sorry I am updating so slowly, college is not easy. As always, listen to some heavy rock and metal. I am listening to "wasting my hate" by Metallica. Welcome back and enjoy.

The flight back to the palace was depressing. They had never had to deal with anything like this before. They had never lost anybody close to them before.

Peril was silently crying to herself while raging inside. She just lost her mother to a murderer and she had no idea on who to take her anger out on. Nobody even had the slightest clue on who the murderer was. They only knew two sandwings and that was Dune, and Sunny, and they definitely never would kill Kestrel.

Peril's thoughts were broken when she heard Starflight speak "Tsunami, I know right now probably isn't the best time to talk about this but, we think we came up with a plan to end the war."

"What is your idea?" Tsunami asked genuinely curious at what they came up with.

"We were thinking, we were going to try to scout out all the queens to try to get a judge of who would be best queen." Tsunami frowned and was about to say something but was cut off when Starflight continued, "Yes I know that won't solve the bloodshed in the fights going on, but we have a plan to fix that and it partially involves you for the first step." Starflight finished, waiting for a response from Tsunami.

"Let me hear it" Tsunami said shortly, Starflight just nodded, "We were trying to come up with an idea to stop the killing between the tribes, and what better way than to convince them to stop fighting." Starflight paused slightly smiling at the confused look on Tsunami's face, "We were going to ask you to try and talk your mother out of the war."

Tsunami was shocked at what he said, "WHAT, what do you mean try and talk mom out of the war!" Tsunami said very loudly, "How in the three moons would I do that?"

Starflight shrugged his shoulders, "Any way you can, preferably just try to talk her out of it, from what I know the seawings are hardly getting anything out of this war." Starflight paused for a quick second thinking of something, "Actually, I have no idea on why the seawings are even fighting."

Tsunami got a confused look, "Really... I thought I just missed a history lesson from Webs and didn't listen when he was going over about the seawings side in the war."

Starflight shook his head "Nope, I never heard why the seawings fight."

Everybody else shook their heads too when Tsunami looked to them. They had no idea why the seawings fought either.

Tsunami sighed in annoyance, "I guess I will have to ask her."

"Please do that, if you find out why the seawings are even in the war to begin with, you might be able to talk them out of it." Starflight said confidently.

Tsunami nodded agreeing with what Starflight said "What are you guys going to do while I am gone?" She asked while getting up getting ready to leave.

"Going to try to find out who killed Kestrel." Starflight answered sadly.

Tsunami was at the front of the cave now getting ready to launch off, "If you guys find out who the killer is before I get back, please wait before you do anything."

"No promises," Peril said dangerously. Tsunami just nodded once again and dove into the water.

Tsunami was in the water thinking to herself "What in the three moons could have happened to have Mom join the war, besides a straight-out attack on the sea kingdom, there should be no reason to join."