It's Tourist Time

Qibli's eyes squint as the blazing sun hits his eyes as he walks out of Thorn's tent. He walks out of the compound and takes notice of all the dragons that were VERY out of place. Especially the two IceWings that were in the group.

He could see one of the IceWings looked like he was practically melting in the sun and was annoyed at just about everything around him.

Qibli walked up to the group, "That's something you don't see every day!"

Winter turned to look at Qibli, already annoyed at the SandWing, "What?"

"A melting IceWing," Qibli said with a smile.

Winter looked offended and was about to say something but was stopped by Starflight.

"Was Thorn Sunny's..." Starflight hesitated with his question.

Qibli's eyes grew, how did this NightWing know, Thorn said that no NightWings ever really had mindreading and it was made up to scare other dragons. Well... this NightWing already knows what they are talking about in there.

Qibli nods his head, "Yeah, but how did you know already?"

"I can read minds, and Thorn was both right and wrong about NightWing powers," Starflight answered.

"How can she be both?" Qibli asked, baffled at the NightWing in front of him and he immediately started trying to make it to where the NightWing couldn't read his thoughts.

Starflight smiles making Qibli uncomfortable, he knew what he was currently trying to do.

"We recently had Anemone write down on a scroll why I seem to be the only NightWings with these powers and it said that to have the power's you have to be born under a full moon, and the other two make you stronger," Starflight started explaining, "During the time of Darkstalker, he did something to frighten the NightWings so much that they stopped putting their eggs under the full moons in fear of making another Darkstalker."

Qibli shook his head, "Geez, that's a bit much, wonder what he did to scare them so bad." Qibli paused before continuing, "You said that you had Anemone write it down?"

The younger SeaWing in the group nodded her head, "I'm an Animus!"

Qibli's eyes grew even more. An animus, he was in the presence of some of the most powerful dragons in the world right now.

Clay was wondering what Starflight had been talking about, "Starflight, what's going on?"

"It seems, Sunny has just found her mother," Starflight answered.

Clay was immediately happy for Sunny, "Let's go meet her!" he said while taking a step toward the gate of the compound.

Qibli held up a wing to stop Clay, "You can see her later, Thorn wanted to see her one-on-one first."

Clay deflated a bit but nodded, "What are we going to do while we wait?"

"Thorn wanted me to take you on an extravagant tour around are absolutely vividly colored and diverse home, the scorpion den," Qibli said in a very obviously fake bravado way.

Everybody got a chuckle out of that.

"Here follow me, we can start by showing you all the town square." Qibli said, leading the group around the town and showing off all the "Wonderful" places.

Along the way, Starflight noticed that it didn't seem like any crime was happening around them.

"And right here, this used to be where the old SandWing barracks were before the war," Qibli said while pointing to what was now a warehouse.