Extra

This is the 20th day since Banxia returned to Arisaema.

Six months ago, he went to work at Polaris. He encountered a plane crash on the way, and the escape capsule he was riding in was pulled into a space wormhole.

It was not until ten days ago that he was discovered outside a space crack by a team that persisted in search and rescue.

It is said that when the search and rescue team found him, the nutrient solution in the escape capsule was gone. He entered a deep sleep state and his breath was close to nothing.

The officers of the search and rescue team immediately used hyperspace to jump and sent him to Aracena to receive the best treatment.

He stayed in the critical ward for a week before he was out of danger, regained consciousness, could open his eyes, and could barely speak.

In the next ten days, in addition to cooperating with official investigators to state his experience, he also did rehabilitation.

A group of comrades and officers took turns visiting him, doing exercises with him, and talking about what happened in the six months he was away.

Banxia lost her parents when she was very young.

On his sixth birthday, his father was killed in an attack by an anti-alliance group, and the man never told him about his mother. On his personal information page, the column for his mother is always blank.

After Banxia's father left, his father's former comrades took turns taking care of him, just like they take turns chatting with him during his recovery. They are his family.

It was almost dark, and Banxia got up to see off Admiral Spathiphyllum, who had been with him all day.

General Spathiphyllum, who had gray temples, walked to the door and suddenly remembered something. He paused in his steps, looked sideways at Banxia, ​​and said: "Xiao Xia, I received your application, do you really plan to return to the military headquarters so early? Don't you need to train for a while?"

Ban Xia said: "My body is already in good shape, and it will be the same when I go back to the military headquarters to exercise."

Not only is it good, he can run and jump the same day he wakes up, and can even jump several meters high. Not at all like someone who had been lying in an escape pod for half a year.

Logically speaking, he should tell the doctor, or tell trusted comrades and superiors about his situation, but for some reason, he subconsciously felt that no one should know about it.

Therefore, he concealed his physical condition and recovered like a person who had been lying in an escape cabin for half a year.

He has been doing rehabilitation for long enough now, and even if he is discharged from the hospital, he will not attract attention.

General Spathiphyllum thought for a while and agreed, "That's good. The little guys in the legion are all thinking about you. If you go back, you can make them feel more at ease."

"Thank you, General." Banxia thanked him sincerely.

"But I'll give you one more day to rest and go home to take a look. Summer is coming, so you have to prepare clothes for the new season." Spathiphyllum said.

Banxia naturally agreed.

After sending the general away, Banxia returned to the ward. After washing, he lay on the bed, tossing and turning but couldn't fall asleep.

Banxia rested her arms on her head, looked sideways at the empty bed on the other side, and slowly frowned.

I always feel like...something is missing.