43

night.

As soon as Arisaema left, Banxia opened her eyes.

Turning his head and looking to his side, there was only an animal skin blanket that had been carefully opened at one corner.

Ban Xia didn't see Arisaema in his dreams for several days in a row. Either there was something wrong with Arisaema's ability to enter his dreams, or Arisaema didn't sleep.

During the day, Aracenia behaved normally, and it was never mentioned that it could not sleep. Banxia was more inclined to believe that Aracenia did not sleep at all.

Therefore, after Banxia said "good night" to Tiannanxing today, she only closed her eyes and did not fall asleep.

After lying there for about an hour, Aracenia next to her quietly slipped off the wooden bed and heard the sound of going to the storage room.

Banxia looked at the empty wooden kang, with some doubts flashing in her eyes.

Why go to the storage room? Does Arisaema often sneak into the storage room these days? Did you not eat enough when you ate?

Banxia recalled what she saw when she went to the storeroom to get food this morning. Fruits, dried meat, salted fish, flower paste... she didn't feel that there was any shortage of food.

Of course, it's also possible that there was too much food and he didn't remember everything.

Banxia looked at the entrance of the passage, hesitating whether to go and see Arisaema, but she was also afraid that if she went there at night, she would scare him.

After thinking about it for a while, Banxia didn't move.

He lay on his side and closed his eyes to rest. Aroid stayed in the storage room for a long time. It was almost dawn when birds chirped outside. Only in Banxia did he hear the sound of the wooden kang on Aroid.

Sensing Tian Nanxing lying down next to him, the other person's head came over and his gentle breath fell on his face.

Ban Xia thought that Tian Nanxing might be debating whether to lick his face or not.

I'm afraid it will be difficult to correct the habit of licking your face.

Sighing in his heart, Banxia reached out and hugged Tiannanxing with the blanket, and heard Tiannanxing exclaimed in low voice.

Banxia asked: "Why have you been gone for so long? Are you really so hungry?"

Aroid once had a dragon form. In the dragon form, Aroid could be hungry and eat. It could go several days without eating, and it could eat almost all of it at once. Food that is so heavy for your body.

Therefore, even though Tiannanxing is now in the form of a dragon, Banxia doesn't think it will do anything for him to eat all night long. He is just worried that the food in the storage room is not enough for him.

"Xia..." Tiannanxing was so frightened that she wanted to get into the animal skin blanket. She couldn't say a word and could only call out the male beast's name tremblingly.

Seeing that it was not big, Banxia put her hand into Arisaema's animal skin blanket and caressed the other person's belly.

Well, it seems to be a little bulging and a little hard.

Tiannanxing opened her mouth wide, and her heart almost jumped out of her mouth, but she heard the male beast say: "If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I will prepare more fresh food for you."

Food?

Tiannanxing blinked blankly, keenly aware that the male beast was not angry.

It seems that the male beast did not discover the egg-digging chamber and was preparing to secretly lay eggs.